Another new invention...

JDPower

I also like the disclaimers... LOL!

WiFi Speed Spray? is safe and effective when used as directed. However, the product is known to the State of California to cause cancer; developmental toxicity; and/or male pattern baldness. For outdoor use only. Do not use near electrical appliances. WiFi Speed Spray? should not be used in the presence of pregnant women, women who have been pregnant, or women who may some day become pregnant. Keep away from children and household pets (especially birds). Do not take internally. If a persistent cough or partial paralysis develops, consult a physician,

LOL

If you're not 100% satisfied, return the unopened bottle in the original packaging within eight hours, along with the original receipt, a color copy of your drivers license, and a check for $12.95 to cover handling, restocking, and legal fees. You'll receive a complete refund within 10-12 weeks.

oh rochip that microwave extension cord, my Dad worked with a lot of thsoe things in the military, he told me back then when that stuff was just in its early stages if you put your hand in front of transmitter, you'd get f'ed up. He never told me what type of pain it was he just said it hurt, really badly.

IPB Image

Insert random C4 joke here.