Donna

Corona

The kind woman in the apt. next door died today so naturally the po-po are staked out watching me. Because I might split, man. I might just take off like a rocket and they'll never realize I had nothing to do with her death. For the past month or so my neighbor has been in the hospital fighting off something that only can be described as something one notch healthier than African Eboli. She survived her hospital care, but died 3 days after I last talked to her after she got back here. Nice lady too. Very independent and vocal. Loved her. But of course the po-po gotta stick around in case of any unknown criminal activity. Plus, I be so bad. Yo, mo fo!

• Moderators

Wait, I'm confused. If the neighbor was sick was her death not considered natural causes. In order for there to be any police action the death would have to be ruled a Homicide or at the very least "pending investigation" (please note: this is information based on U.S. law)

There are only six possible "Manner of Death" catagories: Natural, Accident, Suicide, Homicide, "Pending Investigation" and "Could not be Determined". The first three are not looked into by police.

Depending on jurisdiction, so called "assisted suicide" can be ruled as a "Homicide", so I guess this could be the case here, but otherwise I can't see this occurring.

[information provided via the Center for Disease Control "Medical Examiners' and Coroners' Handbook on Death Registration and Fetal Death Reporting" (2003 version) which is publicly available on the CDC.gov website as a PDF file.]

Ok that said, and please note NONE OF WHAT I SAID HERE SHOULD BE CONSIDERED LEGAL ADVICE, I'm not sure that this would be a proper place to discuss such a heartbreaking issue. My heart goes out to you, though, in this horrid situation in which you find yourself.

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

Nergal, I made you my executor of state. (Just kidding! ;) )

It's okay now. The po-po went away after a few hours. They had to wait for the coroner to arrive to do his thing.

Thanks Nergal, Hazelnut, Login and Winapp. I only knew her for about 8 months, she moved to this community/area back then. But she had a very fun personality and a strong character.