Thanksgiving

Warlock

Before signing off I just wanted to take the opportunity to wish everyone that observes it a happy and safe Thanksgiving holiday.  Included in giving thanks is to all those good friends and folks in this forum family who have given so much of themselves to helping others like myself.  I am truly indebted and forever grateful.  Your friend, Warlock

If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain. If I can ease one life the aching or cool one pain, or help one fainting robin unto his nest again, I shall not live in vain. (Emily Dickinson-1830-1886)

You too, Warlock. 

On our worst day we have a lot to be thankful for, EH? 

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

After not being around for a while, I love that I logged in tonight and saw this message. So to Warlock, and everyone else, Happy Thanksgiving if you celebrate it. And if not, have a great day anyway!

I'm here. What are your other two wishes?

"When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself." - Tecumseh 

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving everyone.

Start every day with a smile and get it over with. - W.C. Fields

• Moderators

yeah, not that big a deal here.

In fact, not at all really.

but i saw on the news that the Pres pardoned the turkey - so all is well in Planet America then I guess. :D

Backup now & backup often.
It's your digital life - protect it with a backup.
Three things are certain; Birth, Death and loss of data. You control the last.

This was our spread today...

The 21 lb turkey I put in the oven at 6:15am

DSCF9068.jpg

And all the fixin's

DSCF9072.jpg

Oh yes! Taters and cauliflower and 3 different casseroles and some other yummies. I'm still full. haha

If it is traditional to eat turkey in the US on Thanksgiving, what do people eat on Christmas Day? In the UK that is when it is traditional to have turkey. As much as I don't mind having turkey once a year I don't think I could eat it twice within one month...

• Moderators
If it is traditional to eat turkey in the US on Thanksgiving, what do people eat on Christmas Day? In the UK that is when it is traditional to have turkey. As much as I don't mind having turkey once a year I don't think I could eat it twice within one month...

Goose or Baked Ham are the normal here (or chinese food lol)

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

• Moderators

If it is traditional to eat turkey in the US on Thanksgiving, what do people eat on Christmas Day?

If you're thinking of old U.S. then definitely turkey and for some ham, then on New Years Day it's ham.

Frankly on Thanksgiving whilst eating all the high protein gut busting turkey what I was really craving and wanting was some super tasty Japanese-style Udon soup.

Same to you LuLu, a little late in getting back.  I know where I'm going for next Thanksgiving and hopefully be where it's warmer.  Andavari can organize a ride share and be the Grand Marshal with his love of autos.  Excuse me while I work on that 21 pounder some more from our turkey day. Love to all. Warlock

If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain. If I can ease one life the aching or cool one pain, or help one fainting robin unto his nest again, I shall not live in vain. (Emily Dickinson-1830-1886)

We had tons of it left. I made a huge pot pie from all the leftovers. We ate half and tossed the rest. Roll on Christmas. I want my honey ham!! lol

• Moderators

We had tons of it left. I made a huge pot pie from all the leftovers. We ate half and tossed the rest. Roll on Christmas. I want my honey ham!! lol

It's a rather expensive holiday to cook for to begin with, then it's seems like it's even more expensive once we have to throw out the leftovers.

Luckily we have little to no leftovers at Christmas. We don't cook nearly as much then as we do at Thanksgiving.