Sandboxie 3.58 is available

cc1

Ever since I downloaded the last version of Sandboxie (my first try) I've never gotten a yellow sandboxed border around any sandboxed folder or app. Win7 64 bit, etc. Luckily FF has a hash mark in the tab title to let me know it's sandboxed. Otherwise I couldn't tell.

• Moderators

Ever since I downloaded the last version of Sandboxie (my first try) I've never gotten a yellow sandboxed border around any sandboxed folder or app. Win7 64 bit, etc. Luckily FF has a hash mark in the tab title to let me know it's sandboxed. Otherwise I couldn't tell.

You can also hover over your browser window in your taskbar, it will show sbie hashes there.

You can also open Sbie Contol, do file, and select 'is this window sandboxed'

Also your sandboxie yellow icon in taskbar should have pieces of red pizza on it :)

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

Corona,

I'm not sure this is what you're referring to...but, if you want a border to appear around the active window, then:

Sandboxie Control > right click applicable sandbox > Sandbox Settings > Appearance > click Display a border around the window.

More info and details here.

• Moderators

But I meant that. I had no idea how to activate that feature. :)

That's what I found so funny. I was laughing here as soon as I read it.

Programs should come in a tin with the instructions on the outside because folk very rarely read them. 290.gif