The Easiest Photo-Sharing Site Ever

Tasgandy

The following lead-in description is re typed from the article link shown below.

The web is awash with photo-sharing sites, such as Flickr. But while these sites are a great way to show off your own work to others, and to share photos that you've taken, they don't make it particularly easy to share the job of contributing the images. It's generally accepted that one person will create and upload the pictures, and others will share the job of looking at them.

But a startup site called Project Minus (www.min.us) aims to change all that. It's incredibly quick and easy to use, looks fantastic, and makes a superb job of allowing a group of people to upload and view images. Ideal if you want to create a common repository for a group of people to upload their own pictures of, say, a wedding or a school play.

Take a look Folks : NEW Photo sharing Venture

1st test photo of mine Head above the Clouds

Always With Kind Regards

Tasgandy

"one is never too old to listen & learn"

• Moderators

Odd that it doesn't support IE8 :blink:

Interesting comments by users under the lead post there. As I use Opera and IE8 I will pass.

Gizmo's is a site I look at now and again, lots of info on it.

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

I liked that one but I also like DropGallery, it doesn't have any of the weird browser restrictions, and it is super easy and fast.

Thanks for the comment Phtgrl, a very good find especially I light of, as you say "no weird browser restrictions"...I shall now go and check it out.......thanks once again. :D

PS: welcome to the Forum, we look forward to more informative posts.

EDIT: I have just tested "DropGallery" and yes it works well, simple and fast. The only down side for me is that when you wish to delete a Pic, you delete it from your Gallery on your own PC then auto synchronizing takes place, I think it would be better if one could delete Pic's from the online Gallery.....however as I said it works well.

Always With Kind Regards

Tasgandy

photobucket has always worked for me.

Richard S.

Nice one Redhawk, just used it, simple and much easier to manage with the ability to delete Pic's online. Also easier to share with other users.

Always With Kind Regards

Tasgandy

I never use Photobucket - I hate it when you see an old webpage full of Photobucket "Image Removed because it was too old" images. This never happens with other image uploaders :angry:

Piriform French translator