CCLEANER NEEDS A UPDATER BADLYY!

admin92

I?m sick of going to http://filehippo.com/ clicking through several pages. Then I would have to download the application. Then I would have to run the installer. Then I could use the product.

Don?t get me wrong I love Ccleaner I think it?s the best windows tool ever. But I?m getting pretty annoyed doing this process every time there?s an update.

So if the staff wouldn?t mind I think that an update feature within the program of Ccleaner would make Ccleaner even better. Just so I don?t have to download an external installer program.

THX so much in advanced

• Moderators

I agree with aethec, if it weren't for the yahoo toolbar and the filehippo hosting (which contains adverts which generate revenue) Piriform would not be able to provide us with payclass software for F R E E.

Piriform already performs the services of providing no toolbar versions which are downloaded straight from this site.

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

I’m sick of going to http://filehippo.com/ clicking through several pages. Then I would have to download the application. Then I would have to run the installer. Then I could use the product.

Don’t get me wrong I love Ccleaner I think it’s the best windows tool ever. But I’m getting pretty annoyed doing this process every time there’s an update.

So if the staff wouldn’t mind I think that an update feature within the program of Ccleaner would make Ccleaner even better. Just so I don’t have to download an external installer program.

THX so much in advanced

C'mon Admin, lighten up, be reasonable. It takes only a few seconds to click on a page or two before starting the download.

I hate to seem sarcastic but you sound like the overly rich person who complains about having to count all the money in the bank accounts every month. :lol:

CC is a good free program even if it lacks all the bells and whistles that would save a few seconds for you once in awhile.

CCleaner, should replace the Yahoo toolbar with a Yahoo-modified CCleaner at least. It might just work. :)

Have only the necessary Yahoo links with a CCleaner skin and call it "CCleaner Toolbar" is a better approach and IMO would encourage more people to at least install it once.

Simplicity is hard.