DennisD

• Moderators

Except Avatar is made by James Cameron(Aliens, Terminator 1&2). I don't think hes ever made a bad movie and they all push the technology way ahead of anything else at the time of their release.

I'm excited for it but I'm a little hesitant. I think its going to depend on how good the story is and what the tone of it is because its hard to make an almost 100% cgi movie feel real.

• Moderators
I can't wait for this one:

That trailer looks good, I'm with you and can't wait to see it. We need a good SCI-FI movie, and hopefully if it's any good it can spin-off into a proper TV series. Oh and the mechs looked cool too!

• Moderators
I just got back from seeing a movie on Imax and I got to see this movies trailer in 3d there as well.

Looks amazing, I just hope its a good movie. IMAX+3D is almost too cool, you have to see it. :D

All we need now are hydraulic actuators fitted to all the cinema seats so we can "fly" about with the action. :lol:

I'm sure they had this stuff in Japan years ago, but probably got tired of cleaning up after every "action" movie. :blink: