pdf options for people not just adobe and foxit

hello2007

i was tired of using foxit because it was slow and would freeze up always and adobe was really big and it wasnt fast either. So i found a pdf viewer thats really good i thought i would post it so others can try it, it is way better than adobe and foxit its called pdf xchange viewer. It is really small in size and runs really quick and has plenty of features, its free too. The portable version is 6mb imo this pdf is way better than any other

http://www.docu-track.com/home/prod_user/P...ls/pdfx_viewer/

avast, avira, malwarebytes, ad-aware, superantispyware, windows defender--------paragon, macrium reflect, ubuntu, terabyte

• Moderators

It's been recommended on here before by someone. And yes there are more than Adobe and Foxit. Although some of the free variety require some backend PDF add-on to function, which was why I liked Foxit from the get go.

It's been recommended on here before by someone. And yes there are more than Adobe and Foxit. Although some of the free variety require some backend PDF add-on to function, which was why I liked Foxit from the get go.

Yes, recommended by me. I like it because you can edit .pdf files (add comments, highlight, etc...). It is just as fast as FoxIt, and runs far less resources than Adobe. PDR xchange viewer does not require an add-on that I know of.

The thing I don't like about most third-party pdf viewers, is that many don't seem to render the pdf image as well -- or as accurately as Adobe. Obviously, that's not too much a problem for the casual pdf user, but if you're a pdf "power user," it does become a more significant factor.

And, by the way, you can also consider Adobe Reader Lite.

Yes, recommended by me. I like it because you can edit .pdf files (add comments, highlight, etc...). It is just as fast as FoxIt, and runs far less resources than Adobe. PDR xchange viewer does not require an add-on that I know of.

just as fast as foxit? i dunno, pdf xchange has been waaaaaay faster than foxit for me

avast, avira, malwarebytes, ad-aware, superantispyware, windows defender--------paragon, macrium reflect, ubuntu, terabyte