Google is Our Friend

ishan_rulz

Unfortunately the results found when Googling can be overwhelming to some people, as well as contradicting, it is therefore probably safer for them to ask on a friendly forum.

After all, if everybody was to Google, then where would this forum be? Probably dead most of the time.

I will follow every recommendation of a few of the members on here without a doubt, I will totally trust what they say and install what they recommend without fear of it messing with my computer, I hope others feel that way too.

So it is not really about the easy way out, it is about wanting to do it right and with assistance for some. :)

• Moderators

I agree with Capman and hazel. Don't hesitate to open a thread with any query or problem you have with or without googling beforehand.

You can find a lot yourself by googling, but many people probably wouldn't know the most effective way to actually phrase the search questions, and even then may not know what to do with the answer.

Google is our friend yes. If you're not satisfied, come here. The Best thing in the Cyber world! ;)

Agree with Capman and Hazel, too.

You can't just edit your first post like that and put everything out of context!

I am terribly sorry, both of you, actually all of you. Dennis just nailed some sense into me. I did this on impulse.

Yes, it would not happen again ever.

:(

Thank you Dennis for correcting me.

Simplicity is hard.

• Moderators
I am terribly sorry, both of you, actually all of you. Dennis just nailed some sense into me. I did this on impulse.

Yes, it would not happen again ever.

:(

Thank you Dennis for correcting me.

Apology gracefully given, and accepted ishan, we all do daft things at times.

:)