CCleaner Community Forums

Support for Chromium-based browsers

• Moderators

So when they are adding the support on it 
A rather good guess would be "when they have a routine that is functional and complete" and likely not before that, unless it's a moving target like Microsoft Edge.

A rather good guess would be "when they have a routine that is functional and complete" and likely not before that, unless it's a moving target like Microsoft Edge.

Didn't get you at all unless it's a moving target What do you mena by that do you mean that Vivaldi is slow in in its updating process

Is that what you mean...If it is then I think you are mistaken because in every 2 to 3 days there is an update of Vivaldi that fixes too many bugs and on every update there is a one extra feature included whats more you want  

• Moderators

No, i mean Edge has been hard to get the right clean, but they released the routine; while, on the other hand, it is likely they will work on the vivaldi routine til it's ready before including it in ccleaner

• 2 months later...

hello every one

plz , 

How can i  add Slimjet (64-bit) browser  for CCleaner to clean on windows 7 64-bit

C:\Program Files\Slimjet

C:\Users\me\AppData\Local\Slimjet\User Data

I'm also using Slimjet on a Vista laptop and interested in when Slimjet will be supported.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Moderators

v5.24.5841 (15 Nov 2016)

- Improved Firefox History cleaning

- Improved Opera and Vivaldi Session cleaning

- Updated Internet Explorer and Edge Cache cleaning

- Updated Windows Explorer MRU Cache cleaning

- Improved Monitoring notifications

- Minor GUI improvements

- Minor bug fixes

• Moderators

Fine. But why Vivaldi's missing tab in Tools > Browser Plugins: post-75713-0-51395200-1487973468_thumb.png
Like all child browsers Vivaldi is cleaned by the parent browser's cleaning section.I'm Unsure if plugins are included in that though.
  • Moderators

I'm Unsure if plugins are included in that though.

I'm running SRWare Iron Portable and CCleaner doesn't list any of the Extensions, possibly because it's the portable version.

When I used to use the installation version of Comodo Dragon I think it may have listed the Extensions, if I'm remembering correctly but that's been almost two years ago.

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...