I'm Back.

speytone

I dont really think anyone would remember me or not, but i used to frequent here a bit over a year and a half ago or more. I got alot of good advice from some good people, most noteably Andavari, hazelnut and DennisD. But im back now.

Ive left the Information Technology world, and gone a little more to my trade i went to schooling for. I am now Drafting for a Geomatics Company in Northern Canada. So Hooray!!!! Bit more money and alot less retarded people. HAHA. I really didnt have patience for the people i used to work for.

Anyways. Its good to be back and see some familiar faces, Er, Avatars?

Welcome back speytone, I remember your name from before.

hazelnut, I don't think he was asking about avatars, I think he was saying that he see's a few familiar avatars here as opposed to faces. :P

Its all good. We all get a little confused.

I can also be confusing at the best of times.

Yes i Remember capman. Another one i have seen is JDPower. Helped me out of a jam or two. HAHA! I can only assume that you guys are all moderators. Perhaps why the names stuck?

Anyway. I just thought I'd get back on and try to keep up. Plus this place is hellishly cold. The extra typing helps keep warm.

welcome back "unknown" user lol.

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit Edition | COOLER MASTER Centurion 590 with 4 120mm Blue LED FANS 1 Regular 120MM FAN and a Custom Window Side Panel | AMD Athlon II x4 2.6GHZ Stock| XIGMATEK HDT-S963 92mm | ASRock A780GXE/128 | G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) @800MHZ | CF 2 XFX 4850 1GB @GPU940/MEM1005 | 320GB/OS 160GB/Storage HDDs | LG CD/DVD SATA | Rosewill 600W 2 12v Rail@44 | Ccleaner, Defraggler | Malwarebytes', SUPERAnti-Spyware | Avira AntiVir Personal | Google Chrome v3/4, IE8

Well its pretty rad to be back haha. I'm kinda missing home (Nova Scotia) right now. And seeing as this was something i checked (almost) daily at home it kinda takes me back there.

In a really really weird way. HAHA. Thanks again for the greetings all.