The Dog Thread

LuLu

So in light of the Shamus thread, I thought it would be kinda cool for all us dog owners to share pics of our doggies. If you don't have a dog, post a pic of the pet you do have. B)

Gidget at Halloween (she's a Shih Tzu/Poodle mix)...

l_0e97f74234c94881946dc3ac8162265d.jpg

And Shamus looking emo lol...

l_ba90d5e50acf461ebe67b0fd3932cc41.jpg

And a rare moment in time. Would have been better if the batteries hadn't died like right after this shot lol

l_ba4b429df59641b1bce7abebf37846e2.jpg

I'm here. What are your other two wishes?

My new pet is called Vista and its pic is below.

Edited by YoKenny

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

• Moderators
My new pet is called Vista but I can't find a way to upload a picture as the size is too large

I must say it's a nice puppy, and came pre-installed with house training built right in. :P Be careful though as its breed is capable of making some owners unhappy. ;)

Thanks to hazelnut

t2967_CaptureDesktopResolution.GIF

Its now trained to "Fetch", "Stay" and "Speak"

It plays well with XP Pro sitting quietly to its right.

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

Judging from the color of the dirt I'd guess you're either in Texas or Hawaii.

Oh, Washington. Eh, close enough.

Washington Cascade range, 10 miles east of town (Washougal), above the Columbia River Gorge.

William (or Bill)

And I'll bet they get most of the duvet and the best pillow during the night. :lol:

Dude you have no idea. If the cats decide to climb aboard as well, I get banished to the floor because there's no room left for me. LOL

• Moderators
And I'll bet they get most of the duvet and the best pillow during the night. :lol:

Duvet?

I don't think I've ever seen a man use the word duvet for real. :lol:

(Only reason I even know what it is, is because of the movie Fight Club. :lol: )

Of course I'm just kidding...

My dog died 3 years ago....omg u reminded me of him.

I feel your pain, believe me. My bestest friend in the whole world died on Sept. 4, 2006. Her name was Mandy and she was a Schnauzer/Poodle mix and the best darn dog you could ever hope for.

• Moderators
Duvet?

I don't think I've ever seen a man use the word duvet for real. :lol:

(Only reason I even know what it is, is because of the movie Fight Club. :lol: )

Of course I'm just kidding...

:lol: In this multi-national arena you've got to think carefully about what you call a lot of things. Having a fag probably conjures up a different image on your side of the pond than it does on mine.

I was gonna call it a quilt, but that sounds naffer than duvet. I'll stick with duvet I think. :P

:lol: In this multi-national arena you've got to think carefully about what you call a lot of things. Having a fag probably conjures up a different image on your side of the pond than it does on mine.

I was gonna call it a quilt, but that sounds naffer than duvet. I'll stick with duvet I think. :P

Fags are popular in San Francisco but there's not much call for duvets though. ;)

IE7Pro user

Or you coulda just called it a blanket or a comforter. :P

• Moderators

naff

  /n?f/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [naf] Show IPA Chiefly British Slang.

?adjective

1. unstylish; lacking taste; inferior.

?verb (used without object)

2. to goof off; fool around (often fol. by around or about).

?Verb phrase

3. naff off go away: used as an exclamation of impatience.

Related forms:

naffness, noun

Learn something new every day. :P