My Birthday is coming up

YoKenny

I received the BEST birthday card today!

http://msmvps.com/blogs/spywaresucks/archi...04/1668700.aspx <== Sandi Hardmeier Microsoft MVP

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

Happy Birthday to you!

There's always an exception to the rule. I'm that exception.

Desktop ----- AMD Athlon 3700+ (2.64Ghz), 2GB DDR 400, ASUS A8N-SLI Premium, 500GB HD, Windows XP Pro SP3, Avira Antivir Personal

At work ----- Intel C2D T1700 (1.6Ghz), 2GB DDR2 667, Dell OUY141, 80GB HD, Windows XP Pro SP2, Symantec 10

Laptop ----- Intel C2D P8400 (2.4 Ghz), 4GB DDR3 1066, Mainboard, 160GB HD, Dualboot: Windows 7/openSUSE 11.1, Avira Antivir Personal

link1.gif

The big day is Tuesday and I am going to treat myself to a rare New York Sirloin steak topped with a dash of HP sauce accompanied with a Greek salad without the onions, roast potatoes and garlic bread and if I have enough room I'll have some warmed apple pie with ice cream at Mr. A'a Quick Flame restaurant across the street.

Note: modified steak order as I do not like my steak the flavor of dried shoe leather lathered with ketchup

Edited by YoKenny

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

Happy birthday for Tuesday Kenny.

A woman always knows when she is getting old when her age is more than her chest size.

Not too sure how this applies for men. :)

I think that when the waist size is bigger than the chest size qualifies. :(

IE7Pro user

My first post on this forum for quite some time...what could be better than wishing you a happy birthday...Happy Birthday YoKenny! Wish I could join you for your birthday dinner, that sounds really really good. All the best!

Happy Birthday, YoKenny.

24.gif

The guy, top left, with the purple cap is Andavari. Don't know the others. :P

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

Happy Birthday!!!

There's always an exception to the rule. I'm that exception.

Desktop ----- AMD Athlon 3700+ (2.64Ghz), 2GB DDR 400, ASUS A8N-SLI Premium, 500GB HD, Windows XP Pro SP3, Avira Antivir Personal

At work ----- Intel C2D T1700 (1.6Ghz), 2GB DDR2 667, Dell OUY141, 80GB HD, Windows XP Pro SP2, Symantec 10

Laptop ----- Intel C2D P8400 (2.4 Ghz), 4GB DDR3 1066, Mainboard, 160GB HD, Dualboot: Windows 7/openSUSE 11.1, Avira Antivir Personal

link1.gif

Happy Birthday, YoKenny.

24.gif

The guy, top left, with the purple cap is Andavari. Don't know the others. :P

I think that hazelnut is on the right handing out presents.

I received a nice surprise this morning as my friend invited me down for coffee and a muffin and she gave me a bright yellow coffee cup with a smiling happy face on it.

I watched Forrest Gump on the weekend and I found out where the smiley face came from. :)

I don't mind admitting my Birthday as I marvel at how long I have lived with all the mischief I have been up to.

IE7Pro user

I had my steak and it was good.

Looks like we are in for a couple of days of rain.

IE7Pro user

• Moderators
I had my steak and it was good.

Looks like we are in for a couple of days of rain.

Glad you enjoyed your birthday!

It's been raining here for about one hour. We've had several days of mild weather in the 50's and 60's which melted all the snow, then listening to the news we're supposed to get another cold spell with what else more snow. Going from mild to winter several times in the last few months has been a little weird, I just wish it would stay mild all the way into spring.

The thing I hate about changing weather and rain is that it wrecks havoc with my lower back and hips because I have Scatica due to a severe auto accident I had back in '98.

Stretching and Tylenol helps and I have a small beanbag like pad called Magic Bag that I heat up in the microwave for 1 minute and lay on it for as long as it stays warm while watching the CBC news about the latest disasters befalling our beautiful Green planet.

http://www.magicbag.com/products/magic-bag-pad.php

IE7Pro user

We call them wheat bags over here. I like the lavender ones, they smell lovely when you've heated them in the microwave first before use.

http://www.lavender-wheat-bags.co.uk/

Lavender reminds me of my dear old grandmother as she used it all the time plus it has a soothing effect if a few small drops of oil is placed in a warm bath.

Lavender scented candles are also good.

IE7Pro user

• Moderators
The thing I hate about changing weather and rain is that it wrecks havoc with my lower back and hips because I have Scatica due to a severe auto accident I had back in '98.

Having back pain is horrible. My lower back was injured on the job back in the early 90's and has never been the same since, although I find doing some abdominal core strengthening exercises helps me some - not sit ups though as that hurts my back like crazy.

I like the lavender ones, they smell lovely when you've heated them in the microwave first before use.

Microwave popcorn also smells lovely when heated up, but wait you weren't talking about food. :lol:

Having back pain is horrible. My lower back was injured on the job back in the early 90's and has never been the same since, although I find doing some abdominal core strengthening exercises helps me some - not sit ups though as that hurts my back like crazy.

Microwave popcorn also smells lovely when heated up, but wait you weren't talking about food. :lol:

Happy Birthday ;);)

http://www.imagespeech.com/show.php/2864_images.jpg.html

sorry for the late