The Dark Knight

rridgely

• Moderators

Anyone else looking forward to the new batman movie?

They have just released a teaser for it:

Personally I think this movie is going to be fantastic. Batman Begins I thought was surprisingly good(because it was dark like the comics) especially considering how bad most of the other batmans were(tim burtons movies I thought were ok).

The joker has always been my favorite villain and I look forward to seeing him done as being truely evil and dark. I loved Jack Nicholsons joker too but I think he missed the opportunity to make him even more crazy and evil.

• Moderators

No not really. They seem to always get some "normal" looking guy to play Batman which looks like he'd be better suited in a new Mr. Mom movie versus some crime fighting vigilante.

They have just released a teaser for it

Batman Begins I thought was surprisingly good(because it was dark like the comics)

Yes, i'm waiting for it. Well, that teaser didn't said anything, it was just all talk. Yes, dark is what Batman movies should be. Hoping that this new movie would be better than Batman Begins. Begins was good, but imo, not that good.

They have just released a teaser for it:

Personally I think this movie is going to be fantastic. Batman Begins I thought was surprisingly good(because it was dark like the comics) especially considering how bad most of the other batmans were(tim burtons movies I thought were ok).

The joker has always been my favorite villain and I look forward to seeing him done as being truely evil and dark. I loved Jack Nicholsons joker too but I think he missed the opportunity to make him even more crazy and evil.

Yes I am! I can't wait till it comes out. Should be a good one! I can't imagine anyone not liking all the batman movies, with the exception of one person here who doesn't seem to like too much of anything. :)

Yeah, I liked Jack Nicholson as the joker too. Batman is like superman in many ways, very normal and good looking guy, but with super powers! That's the way it should be. Yep, should be a good movie.

• Moderators
No not really. They seem to always get some "normal" looking guy to play Batman which looks like he'd be better suited in a new Mr. Mom movie versus some crime fighting vigilante.

Thats always been kinda the point with batman. He is supposed to be the rich but seemingly normal guy on one side and ass kicking superhero on the other. :D

I think so far Mr. Mom(what a terrible movie that was) was the best batman so far actually.:P

I thought the batman movies with george clooney and val kilmer were pretty bad. They kinda made them campy and silly.

Oh here is a pic of the joker:

22look.jpg

• Moderators

Ever since Christian Bale was Batman, I have really enjoyed it. I do agree with Andavari about the "normal" looking guys, I just didn't see Micheal Keaton as Batman, a skinny guy with curly hair. I think Heath Ledger will do a wonder job as the Joker.

FYI: I saw the teaser at the theaters while watching The Simpsons.

Your Friendly Neighborhood Piriform Forum Moderator

Quick Links: CCleaner Products | CCleaner Documentation | Knowledge Center | Downloads | Lost License Key

I quite enjoyed Batman Begins, first Batman film I've liked since the first Batman remake with Michael Keaton. They went all kiddy after that so great to see them back on adult ground (especially judging by that pic of the joker :o )

• Moderators

I must be leading too sheltered a life at the moment, didn't know there was a new batman movie.

But I'm a fan of Heath Ledger, (The Patriot, Ned Kelly) and I would never have recognized him from that picture.

Hope it's a dark movie. Quite liked Batman begins.

• Moderators
I just didn't see Micheal Keaton as Batman

That's what I was thinking when posting about it, not in a hundred years would I believe him as Batman - if Batman were real that is, so this is pointless. :lol:

• Moderators
Batman is like superman in many ways, very normal and good looking guy, but with super powers! That's the way it should be..

Learn your super hero's amigo! Batman doesn't have any special powers all he uses is some human ingenuity and gadgets to make him seem powerful, whilst Superman has real super powers without any need of any gadgets.

• Moderators
Batman doesn't have any special powers all he uses is some human ingenuity and gadgets to make him seem powerful, whilst Superman has real super powers without any need of any gadgets.

That's right. Batman doesn't got any supernatural powers.

I've just stuck a pin in myself to see if I'm dreaming.

OUCH!!! I'm awake. This conversation is actually taking place. :blink::lol:

• Moderators
I've just stuck a pin in myself to see if I'm dreaming.

OUCH!!! I'm awake. This conversation is actually taking place. :blink::lol:

Yeah things have gotten really bad when we start arguing about other men in tights. :lol:

Learn your super hero's amigo! Batman doesn't have any special powers all he uses is some human ingenuity and gadgets to make him seem powerful, whilst Superman has real super powers without any need of any gadgets.

Yeah, come to think of it you're right. What about UnderDog, does that count?? LOL

underdog.gif

guys if any Batman movies then try back in 1989s (Batman) and 1992s (Batman - Returns). those were the best Batman movies ever. all the new ones sucks up until now. Batman Begins was alright.

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit Edition | COOLER MASTER Centurion 590 with 4 120mm Blue LED FANS 1 Regular 120MM FAN and a Custom Window Side Panel | AMD Athlon II x4 2.6GHZ Stock| XIGMATEK HDT-S963 92mm | ASRock A780GXE/128 | G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) @800MHZ | CF 2 XFX 4850 1GB @GPU940/MEM1005 | 320GB/OS 160GB/Storage HDDs | LG CD/DVD SATA | Rosewill 600W 2 12v Rail@44 | Ccleaner, Defraggler | Malwarebytes', SUPERAnti-Spyware | Avira AntiVir Personal | Google Chrome v3/4, IE8

• Moderators

Well, I must confess to wearing tights myself, when I'm mountain biking during the winter.

Although, I don't wear leather knickers on top of them. Not usually anyway. :D

Edit: Usually called winter leggings. Thought I might mention that. :)

• Moderators
What about UnderDog, does that count?? LOL

:lol:

I remember Underdog being some cheesy Sunday morning cartoon growing up, now they're going to have a cheesy movie to go along with it. Some things are best forgotten in the sands of time. ;)