360 vs PS3

XGuNn3rX

yeah, PS3 isnt even released yet. after its released i wouldnt be surprised when all the bad news will be toppling on the 360.

Edit: i just read a few delays from PS3 news forum.

you have won in this aspect that the PS3 will be delayed yet again. its going to be released in March 2007.

i cancelled my pre-order, i cannot be more *beep* to wait that long. i bought myself the xbox 360 at a really cheap price $639, one controller, with a free game. some crap golf game. i bought 3 new games. its gears of war, Perfect Dark Zero and DOA 4.

havent played it yet because im waiting for this guy to come around to set up my internet settings so i can play online.

will let you know how the gaming is like. :)

yeah, PS3 isnt even released yet. after its released i wouldnt be surprised when all the bad news will be toppling on the 360.

Edit: i just read a few delays from PS3 news forum.

you have won in this aspect that the PS3 will be delayed yet again. its going to be released in March 2007.

i cancelled my pre-order, i cannot be more *beep* to wait that long. i bought myself the xbox 360 at a really cheap price $639, one controller, with a free game. some crap golf game. i bought 3 new games. its gears of war, Perfect Dark Zero and DOA 4.

havent played it yet because im waiting for this guy to come around to set up my internet settings so i can play online.

will let you know how the gaming is like. :)

Not to sound like a d*ck, but I already posted news saying the PS3 was delayed till March (and on top of that, it could go past March 2007).

And did you REALLY buy a 360? I find that hard to believe, no offence. And I'm guessing you pre-ordered Gears of War since it isn't out yet.

why do you find it hard to believe? if i didnt tell you before, i'll tell you now. i had over 3000 bux saved for the PS3 and when i knew about the bad news i decided to get the 360.

Xbox 360 is out today. Playstation 3 is not. PS3 is delayed and even more delayed.

PS3 is very expensive and cost much more than an Xbox 360.

Xbox 360 uses the x86 architecture, probably it makes it easy to port games between a PC and Xbox 360. Maybe there will be more games for 360?

PS3 uses the Cell architecture which seems promising in terms of performance.

Both HD-DVD and Blu-ray has copy protection, hence sucks!

Maybe Nintendo Wii turns out to be the most interesting?

SEGA has given up?

firefoxblue4yw.gif

button_b.png hydrogen2nr.png

80x15_3.png

Xbox 360 is out today. Playstation 3 is not. PS3 is delayed and even more delayed.

PS3 is very expensive and cost much more than an Xbox 360.

Xbox 360 uses the x86 architecture, probably it makes it easy to port games between a PC and Xbox 360. Maybe there will be more games for 360?

PS3 uses the Cell architecture which seems promising in terms of performance.

Both HD-DVD and Blu-ray has copy protection, hence sucks!

Maybe Nintendo Wii turns out to be the most interesting?

SEGA has given up?

360 currently has more announced titles.

why do you find it hard to believe? if i didnt tell you before, i'll tell you now. i had over 3000 bux saved for the PS3 and when i knew about the bad news i decided to get the 360.

Why do I find it hard to believe? Well not too long ago you were defending the PS3 strongly and now you've gone out and bought a 360 all of a sudden. And you also said you bought Gears of War (which isn't out yet).

have you waited for something so long, so very long and then all of a sudden it says it will be delayed again and again?? this is what happened to me. i waited for so damn long since 2004. it says it will be out in March 2005 than i had to wait till then and then it says it will be out at the same time the 360 comes out. still delay again. it says March 2006, i waited till then. and it says it will be out in november this year. another delay. then its out Feburary next year and then from what i read in the PS3 portal news site it said it will be out in March next year. from all these f*cking delays i would think by the time of March next year, they would keep delaying it!! that is why i suddenly went and bought the 360. i was waiting for a new console to play. i cannot wait any longer. the 360 is by far the better console for now.

i'll take a picture of the game gears of war to prove to you that i got it. how do i upload pictures to the site again? i cant remember.

ok. wheres imageshack?

so you want me to take the picture with gears of war and the computer screen with ccleaner forums in a window?

ok i will do that but please tell me wheres imageshack.

i wanna get in this discussion but i dont feel like reading through the whole thread so heres what i think.

comicfanboy2.png

that is all..

it was alright. but i disagree with it.

i got a better idea than just taking that picture. i record a short movie clip of it that way you dont think ive photoshoped the image or something.

so do i go to the same place to upload the video, at that imageshack place?

it was alright. but i disagree with it.

i got a better idea than just taking that picture. i record a short movie clip of it that way you dont think ive photoshoped the image or something.

so do i go to the same place to upload the video, at that imageshack place?

Seriously, just stop the crap. I was trying to be nice about it and give you a chance to just admit you didn't own a 360 or Gears of War, but you continue to try and convince me. You were going to post a picture, but now you don't want to because you want to post a video. Why is that? Trying to buy some time?

Stop the BS and stop lying.

GI: What do you like about working on the PS3? How about the Xbox 360? Will there be any major differences between the two versions?

H?gdahl: So far the two versions look pretty much the same ? quite unsurprisingly, since we use the same shader source code and content for both platforms. They will be identical gameplay-wise. There will only be very minor cosmetic differences, such as the PS3 will have better quality video for the in-game TVs and on the Xbox 360 we have a bit more room for textures in memory.

"bu bu but teh 2 times powaful ps3!" :lol:

$639 is a really cheap price? :wacko:

I think that is very very expensive, and games are very expensive for it too.

firefoxblue4yw.gif

button_b.png hydrogen2nr.png

80x15_3.png