Updates!

New_Age

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit Edition | COOLER MASTER Centurion 590 with 4 120mm Blue LED FANS 1 Regular 120MM FAN and a Custom Window Side Panel | AMD Athlon II x4 2.6GHZ Stock| XIGMATEK HDT-S963 92mm | ASRock A780GXE/128 | G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) @800MHZ | CF 2 XFX 4850 1GB @GPU940/MEM1005 | 320GB/OS 160GB/Storage HDDs | LG CD/DVD SATA | Rosewill 600W 2 12v Rail@44 | Ccleaner, Defraggler | Malwarebytes', SUPERAnti-Spyware | Avira AntiVir Personal | Google Chrome v3/4, IE8

pretty nice list ya got there... could anybody manage to get the new yahoo toolbar with tabs for me? it automatically downloads so i cant save it.

pretty nice list ya got there... could anybody manage to get the new yahoo toolbar with tabs for me? it automatically downloads so i cant save it.

Yahoo toolbar does not support tabs as far as I know... :mellow:

But, heres the lastest...

Other

Yahoo Toolbar "Lastest"

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit Edition | COOLER MASTER Centurion 590 with 4 120mm Blue LED FANS 1 Regular 120MM FAN and a Custom Window Side Panel | AMD Athlon II x4 2.6GHZ Stock| XIGMATEK HDT-S963 92mm | ASRock A780GXE/128 | G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) @800MHZ | CF 2 XFX 4850 1GB @GPU940/MEM1005 | 320GB/OS 160GB/Storage HDDs | LG CD/DVD SATA | Rosewill 600W 2 12v Rail@44 | Ccleaner, Defraggler | Malwarebytes', SUPERAnti-Spyware | Avira AntiVir Personal | Google Chrome v3/4, IE8

Windows Live Toolbar does. i think he was confused

Well, if hes meaning that then still, No Good man :huh:

• Moderators

Why not just create a mirror of Filehippo.com, or say this thread is sponsored by Filehippo.com (being totally sarcastic of course)!

Anyways, since most of those downloads are on Filehippo.com why no just link to the main page or main sections, those updates aren't exactly difficult to find.

Why not just create a mirror of Filehippo.com, or say this thread is sponsored by Filehippo.com (being totally sarcastic of course)!

Anyways, since most of those downloads are on Filehippo.com why no just link to the main page or main sections, those updates aren't exactly difficult to find.

I know what you mean. But it's nice to have them here too, right? I tried to start a similar thread awhile back and it went to crap within a day. LMAO :P

Windows Pro Media 8.1 x64  |  8GB Ram  |  500G HDD 7200 RPM  |  All  that I know about my graphics is that it's Intel  :)

• Moderators

I know what you mean. But it's nice to have them here too, right? I tried to start a similar thread awhile back and it went to crap within a day. LMAO :P

Well I think a simple approach would be to just link to Filehippo.com which I myself visit several times a day. Putting something like this in the profile signature would probably be better (just an example):

Filehippo.com - the newest downloads

Filehippo.com also have small buttons/logos that link to their website, therefore I don't understand the need for this thread since there's already a software forum sub-section, and a freeware thread, albeit there also does need to be a pinned Commercial Software thread for those paid apps that people can't live without. Just my opinions right or wrong, anyways I won't post in this thread anymore so as to not ruin it.

Well I think a simple approach would be to just link to Filehippo.com which I myself visit several times a day. Putting something like this in the profile signature would probably be better (just an example):

Filehippo.com - the newest downloads

Filehippo.com also have small buttons/logos that link to their website, therefore I don't understand the need for this thread since there's already a software forum sub-section, and a freeware thread, albeit there also does need to be a pinned Commercial Software thread for those paid apps that people can't live without. Just my opinions right or wrong, anyways I won't post in this thread anymore so as to not ruin it.

Amen to that. I agree with you completely.

It is never difficult to distinguish between a Scotsman with a grievance and a ray of sunshine. P. G. Wodehouse

• Moderators

Why would you use a toolbar to get tabs? The tab bar takes up screen space, the toolbar takes up screen space. That would drive me NUTS!

Instead get the real thing(firefox). :P

Or if you must use IE then get maxthon. If it wasn't based on the IE engine I would use it instead of firefox.

http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail/Maxth...bo/1029407732/2

• Moderators

There is nothing wrong with the Yahoo toolbar. Do I personally use it? No, but I could see why some do. Some people use all the services that yahoo has to offer and that toolbar gives you a quick way to access them all. The antispy part of it is apparently a stripped down to almost useless version of pest patrol.

i use it just for the tabs and maybe an occassional search. it comes with windows which makes it convienent.

im gonna try FF ver. 1.5.0.3 at the top of this thread and see how that works out.

I'm gonna try FF ver. 1.5.0.3 at the top of this thread and see how that works out.

In my own Opinion, Opera is my choice. Some sites may not work right with Opera but that's what Internet Explorer is for. B)

• Moderators

In my own Opinion, Opera is my choice. Some sites may not work right with Opera but that's what Internet Explorer is for. B)

I tried to use opera but it annoys me. The toolbars are retarded, you cant move them around. Just drag the buttons where you want them, so dumb. When you highlight and drag text it dosent show the text or a text bar.. It makes some icon and you cant actually tell where your text will be when you let go of it. On the old versions you couldn't even drag text at all. You cant get rid of the little secondary search bar. That has to be one of the dumbest things browsers do now. Who uses that? I will always go to google.com to search, thats just the way it is. At least on FF I can get rid of it. On 9 it also has some strange bar that pops up when you click the address bar, with the home button and favorites button. Why do I want that? I dont. It does render a lot of the sites I go to funky when FF and IE do not. Also some say its faster but not on any system that I've put it on has this been the case.

I tried to use opera but it annoys me. The toolbars are retarded, you cant move them around. Just drag the buttons where you want them, so dumb. When you highlight and drag text it dosent show the text or a text bar.. It makes some icon and you cant actually tell where your text will be when you let go of it. On the old versions you couldn't even drag text at all. You cant get rid of the little secondary search bar. That has to be one of the dumbest things browsers do now. Who uses that? I will always go to google.com to search, thats just the way it is. At least on FF I can get rid of it. On 9 it also has some strange bar that pops up when you click the address bar, with the home button and favorites button. Why do I want that? I dont. It does render a lot of the sites I go to funky when FF and IE do not. Also some say its faster but not on any system that I've put it on has this been the case.

1. The second search bar is for easy access to google search

2. The drop down text bar when clicked on Address bar, It's a new thing for users. Some may hate it and some may love it

3. When you hold down a Tab and drag it towards the desktop and let go, It will open that Tab within a new window but it will remove that current Tab off the main window. "I find that pretty stupid though"

4. Opera loads mostly everything before viewing a page

The only that I hate is that Opera does not have a Fav. Bar.