Where's the Basic and Slim versions?

Tarun

• Moderators

Ditto, I third that. The announcement last week that stated v1.28 was coming this week which is almost over will be laughable if 1.28 slim and basic aren't released. I simply won't download or use the bundled version with a third party app.

Don't you guys get it?

He's already a Yahoo Man. Wait and be patient. I won't be surprised if it is not going to be available.

Or perhaps he is playing with the paranoid users.

CCleaner is not an indispensable product. It is not the end of the world. Its just a simple cleaning product with bugs.

It seems to me when Ccleaner wasn't that well known he listened to the users etc, now its big and everyone knows about it his head has fallen off and landed in his pocket. We now have a toolbar, what seems strange tho is that i would have thought the bigger it becomes the more he can charge for ads and i would also have thought the amount of donations have also increased yet we still get a toolbar <_< .

• Moderators

The problem though is if MrG doesn't add a Donate button into the application most people will never even think about it.

Edit: A prime place to put such a button in near the top in the ugly ass grey blended area to the far right of the icon and system stats.