Can't View Lunarsoft

Ultimate Predator

Hmm... CaPman cant get on either. Can you get on with other pcs in your house or were you somewhere else.

Also are you in the UK?(sorry cant remember)

What is LunarSoft??

K

Windows Pro Media 8.1 x64  |  8GB Ram  |  500G HDD 7200 RPM  |  All  that I know about my graphics is that it's Intel  :)

Actually hazelnut, it's nothing at all to do with their software. Great thought though! (I helped CaPMan try to figure this out a few nights ago) The issue seems to be a server along the way when they send data from their computers to the Lunarsoft.net server.

Think of it as driving into town to go to the grocery store and you have to go past several stoplights to get there. Along the way, one of the stoplights is out and there is an accident. You're now stuck, can't move ahead or go back really.

The same thing is happening to CaPMan and Ultimate Predator. Their ISP's are sending data to Lunarsoft.net, but it hits a server node along the way and cannot continute on, because that server may be down, or some other (currently unknown) reason.

Actually hazelnut, it's nothing at all to do with their software. Great thought though! (I helped CaPMan try to figure this out a few nights ago) The issue seems to be a server along the way when they send data from their computers to the Lunarsoft.net server.

Think of it as driving into town to go to the grocery store and you have to go past several stoplights to get there. Along the way, one of the stoplights is out and there is an accident. You're now stuck, can't move ahead or go back really.

The same thing is happening to CaPMan and Ultimate Predator. Their ISP's are sending data to Lunarsoft.net, but it hits a server node along the way and cannot continute on, because that server may be down, or some other (currently unknown) reason.

That was a great explanation Tarun. That is the kind of explanation that "dumbs it down" for those of us that are not as familiar with computers as some of you experienced folks. :)

That was a great explanation Tarun. That is the kind of explanation that "dumbs it down" for those of us that are not as familiar with computers as some of you experienced folks. :)

Maybe I should take naps and then answer questions. Surprised that came out of me since i just woke up.

Ultimate, CaPMan contacted his ISP (Virgin.net I believe he said). He's actually found a new ISP to switch to and likes what they have to offer, but first he wants to be sure Lunarsoft.net works.

• Moderators

So does this mean for instance, if Ultimate Predator whos ISP is Tesco, asked somone who lived near him who also used Tesco to do that Tracert cmd thing, they would also get the same problem if it was a server error only?

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

This is actively being worked on. I've talked with my host and he's already researched it.

the problem lies in London somewhere

that's where the traceroute stops on both ends

I urge you guys to contact your ISP's and let them know of the issue.