Using my college's internets...

Winapp2.ini

• Moderators

None of these numbers matter too much anyway, the fastest downloads I ever seem to get is 1mb/sec if the servers are really good(filehippo and maybe MS updates)

Exactly! Allot of the bottleneck or slowness people will experience is just down to how much bandwidth a website will allocate. Although I have noticed lately that FileHippo is much faster than it ever was before like last year this time. The fasted speed I've ever seen was from Sony when downloading a PS3 update patch.

but oh wait they can't do that since we're broke.

Mmmmm... They're not broke!

They have billions to spend on brand new fighter jets, war games, endless wars & equipment for the war, new space rides to the moon, research on why any number of topics that leave you scratching your head as to how they got millions to be funded by.

That's not all! Elected officials get free medical + free dental + free SS agent use for them & their families for the rest of their lives, as well as a fat paycheck for the rest of their lives after leaving office.

The whole thing has turned into a giant money racket.

They got money, just not for us!

• Moderators

Mmmmm... They're not broke!

They have billions to spend

I wrote "we were broke," governments will always have money to spend on exactly the things you detailed. Of course they could always tax more on cigs, booze, unhealthy food, sodas, etc., to get more school funding which it total b.s. because schools are still failing and under funded so that money went elsewhere.