Greatest video of Penquins

razz

Seeing the penguins was wonderful but the videos reminded me of an incident in the past. I have been Best Man for so many folks I've lost count. My organization skills I suppose. Have a drawer full of garters that all made sure I received for my efforts.

I was asked to make a small speech before a gigantic crowd prior to the minister officiating stepped up. The bride and groom who was wearing a black tux and white shirt were standing in their honored positions. Not knowing the microphone had already been turned on in front of a huge gathering I blurted out to the beautiful bride "Are you really going to marry this penguin?" The crowd went crazy. Talk about embarrassment to the highest level. As soon as I could I went into seclusion in an empty room and broke out the emergency flask inserting it in between both feet in the mouth. Still got the garter though.

If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain. If I can ease one life the aching or cool one pain, or help one fainting robin unto his nest again, I shall not live in vain. (Emily Dickinson-1830-1886)