How was every one's x-mas new year?

ident

Mine was spent most of it.... well i dont remember much. Had some fantastic news after the worse imaginable so lost a few brain cells

No fate but what we make

• Moderators

Mine was spent most of it.... well i dont remember much. Had some fantastic news after the worse imaginable so lost a few brain cells

Come one ident, you cannot write something like that and not tell us :)

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

• Moderators

That's what I thought. I hate being left hanging, but if it's personal we'll maybe have to stay hanging. :)

Had a good time with the family, and stayed sober throughout. New Years Eve isn't what it used to be where I live.

Great new year, ident.

Family time.

No alcohol, cannot spare the brain cells. :-)

Same as Hazel & Dennis, interested but not prying...hanging...

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

New Years Eve isn't what it used to be where I live.

That seems to be true for anywhere in the UK nowadays. I'm the only one that ventures out the front door at midnight in my street, I guess everyone else is too busy watching fireworks.

Christmas was different with dad being gone. But it was nice nontheless. My brother and I did all the cooking, one of mom's friends came over for the day, the dogs and cats enjoyed their countless new toys. lol

New Years was uneventful...just how I like it. My brother and I cooked up some wings and jalapeno poppers, made some queso, and had chips and dip and crackers and cheese for New Year's eve. For New Year's day lunch my mom, bro and I went to the Margaritaville Cafe.

And just this past Saturday mom got me a Wii as a late Christmas present. So my brother and I have been glued to it ever since. haha

I'm here. What are your other two wishes?

Margaritaville !!! ahh!!!!! Volcano Nachos !

New year is here ! hopefully it will be an early spring after having the coldest winter in Englnd on record,we had ice on the inside of the windows ,even front door letter box was frozen !

But ! in March I will be in las Vegas ! and might just have a trip to Margaritaville on the strip !that will keep me going ! :D

(the electronic fare has just been in Vegas )

well after nearly losing my little girl to meningitis, hence why i have not been here. We have the exciting news we are expecting another.

One door closes, another opens. Lifes not so bad

<--- massive smile

No fate but what we make