Vote for Antivirus on Lifehacker

tcoffeep

http://lifehacker.com/5399564/five-best-an...us-applications

The ones that made it into the top five for voting are : Avast!, Microsoft Security Essentials, Avira AntiVir, ESET Nod32 and AVG.

What did you vote for? I went with Avast! because that's what I've been using for a bit. Thinking of moving over to Microsoft Security Essentials, but not sure how much more powerful it is (haven't read much about it)

Fantasy is the celebration of what we no longer are: individuals certain of our meaningfulness in a meaningful world. The wish-fulfillment that distinguishes fantasy from other genres is not to be the all-conquering hero, but to live in a meaningful world. The fact that such worlds are enchanted worlds, worlds steeped in magic, simply demonstrates the severity of our contemporary crisis.
Scott R. Bakker, Why Fantasy and Why Now?

RPG Codex - Putting the 'Role' back in RPG.

The Age of Decadence - A game everyone should look forward to.

Avast! is much better than MSE, so I suggest you stick with Avast!. V. 5 of Avast! pretty much pwns all other AV's (at least it's latest beta version does IMO). I voted for Avast!. MSE is a good AV, but Avast is better, from personal experience. :D

As most people only vote for the one they are using at the time, seems like a vote for the 5 most used av's rather than the best 5.

They put up a vote for people, and the 5 most voted get up on the top 5 - and then get voted for the "best".

Fantasy is the celebration of what we no longer are: individuals certain of our meaningfulness in a meaningful world. The wish-fulfillment that distinguishes fantasy from other genres is not to be the all-conquering hero, but to live in a meaningful world. The fact that such worlds are enchanted worlds, worlds steeped in magic, simply demonstrates the severity of our contemporary crisis.

AVG was the winner.