Convert for Windows

razz

Convert is a free and easy to use unit conversion program that will convert the most popular units of distance, temperature, volume, time, speed, mass, power, density, pressure, energy and many others, including the ability to create custom conversions!

http://joshmadison.com/software/convert-for-windows/

I came across this and thought that some may find this to be a really handy little program.

EDIT: lol I guess you have figured out that "Wondows" in the title should have been "Windows" :blink:

I made a conversion utility 10 years ago that converts Area, Force, Fuel Consumption, Length (Distance), Mass (Weight), Power, Pressure, Temperature, Torque (Turning Force), Velocity (Speed) and Volume (Capacity).

If your interested let me know and I'll post it. ;)

Keith

Windows XP 2002 SP3

IE 7.0

Martin2k

Rorshach112 is the best

I made a conversion utility 10 years ago that converts Area, Force, Fuel Consumption, Length (Distance), Mass (Weight), Power, Pressure, Temperature, Torque (Turning Force), Velocity (Speed) and Volume (Capacity).

If your interested let me know and I'll post it. ;)

Sure, post it and I'll check it out. Thanks Keithuk.

Sure, post it and I'll check it out. Thanks Keithuk.

Sorry razz I've been having trouble trying to upload it all day. I've tried 5 times and it starts to upload them stops. I think I have space left to upload.

I'm having a NEW computer in a couple of days, I will try again then. Unless I go back to work and upload it. ;)

Keith

Windows XP 2002 SP3

IE 7.0

Martin2k

Rorshach112 is the best

Sorry razz I've been having trouble trying to upload it all day. I've tried 5 times and it starts to upload them stops. I think I have space left to upload.

I'm having a NEW computer in a couple of days, I will try again then. Unless I go back to work and upload it. ;)

Thanks for your effort Keithuk. No worries, if you are able to upload it someday then let me know either by posting or via PM. Is you program as easy to use as the others mentioned here? I assume you tried the upload with a zip file.

Is you program as easy to use as the others mentioned here? I assume you tried the upload with a zip file.

Yes its very easy to use. You just select the type of conversion you want to do and the units you want to show. As you type in the TextBox it shows the answer immediately. Its a new compile yesterday because at work I make a log file which shows the username, date and time the app starts and finishes so I can keep a check on who uses it and for how long. You don't needs this option.

As I've said if you need any other topics added thats no problem (providing you supply the forumula). The original one in this topic used a Tabbed control. Thats no problem but you would have the add Tabctl32.ocx to your Win\Sys folder.

I'm still having problems uploading. It says Attachment space used 948.23K of 1.95MB and it only 53Kb zipped of course razz.

I've gone to work to upload it, success. ;)

post-13005-1248185403_thumb.jpg

Conversion_Utility.zip

post-13005-1248185403_thumb.jpg

Conversion_Utility.zip

Keith

Windows XP 2002 SP3

IE 7.0

Martin2k

Rorshach112 is the best

You could try to put it on MediaFire or another free file hosting service.

Yes but I don't have any problems uploading on any other forum though.

Oh I've notice a very slight error when printing in my app. I just use the default printer if you have one installed. On later apps that print I show the Control Panel - Printers so you can choose which printer you want to use, so you just right-click and set as default. This saves adding an extra Comdlg32.ocx. I won't reposted the modified version as I don't thing anyone will be interested apart from razz.

Have fun. ;)

Keith

Windows XP 2002 SP3

IE 7.0

Martin2k

Rorshach112 is the best

Thank you for your trouble Keithuk. You're right, very simply to use!

Thanks razz its no trouble its my hobby that I've used for 13 years. But does it convert everything that you want converting or do you what other options available? ;)

Oh I picked up my new computer yesterday Utima Warlord with the XFX ATI RADEON 4870 x2 2048MB Graphics Card, DELL IN2010N 20" monitor, Keyboard, Mouse, url="http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=SP-107-CL&groupid=702&catid=22&subcat="]Speakers[/url] and Floppy drive plus an additional Pioneer DVR-217FBK 22x DVD?RW because I can't find any pure CD CDR?RW writers. I've just got to set it up with WinXP 2002 SP2.

Keith

Windows XP 2002 SP3

IE 7.0

Martin2k

Rorshach112 is the best