July Desktops

DennisD

qso1s4.png

Windows XP

Fantasy is the celebration of what we no longer are: individuals certain of our meaningfulness in a meaningful world. The wish-fulfillment that distinguishes fantasy from other genres is not to be the all-conquering hero, but to live in a meaningful world. The fact that such worlds are enchanted worlds, worlds steeped in magic, simply demonstrates the severity of our contemporary crisis.
Scott R. Bakker, Why Fantasy and Why Now?

RPG Codex - Putting the 'Role' back in RPG.

The Age of Decadence - A game everyone should look forward to.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

3b9ba443240762.gif

It may seem a piddly thing to some, but I consistently ask for thumbnails only, to make the thread easier to load for people on low bandwidth or dialup. And I keep having to send people polite requests to fix their images.

Next month I'm gonna have to play the bad guy and delete any that aren't thumbnails. :)

Sorry. :( I'll get a thumbnail.

Fantasy is the celebration of what we no longer are: individuals certain of our meaningfulness in a meaningful world. The wish-fulfillment that distinguishes fantasy from other genres is not to be the all-conquering hero, but to live in a meaningful world. The fact that such worlds are enchanted worlds, worlds steeped in magic, simply demonstrates the severity of our contemporary crisis.
Scott R. Bakker, Why Fantasy and Why Now?

RPG Codex - Putting the 'Role' back in RPG.

The Age of Decadence - A game everyone should look forward to.

yeah build number 7600. This is the RTM. Announced by Microsoft on the 22nd :)

EDIT: Sorry. I did not get you last time. This is version 6.1 (They had to keep it "6" as most softwares won't recognise "7".. so they made it "6.1" so that people know it's updated)

Simplicity is hard.

• Moderators
Really cool one Dennis ;)

Thank you, but it isn't looking cool for me, I can't see it anymore. I can't see abu's or ishan's either

Andavari can't see any images at all from PixPipeline, and it looks like I've joined his small club. Time for a different hosting site methinks.

• Moderators
I'll wager it's a hostfile thing. That's why I don't use host programs anymore.

I thought about that but the last hosts update was a few days before this started to happen, and to double check I've disabled the hosts and still no PixPipeline.

A free "Stottie" to anyone who solves it. :lol:

(Ask hazel)

EDIT: This is hilarious. This is what I see when I log in to my account:

4093c643267866.gif

I can see the pics you mentioned earlier. Even though Botophucket is a behemoth, I still use it because they're still fairly reliable. These other wannabes seem to crap out within a year.

Hey, how's Geocities and Tripod doing these days? :rolleyes: