Happy Christmas/Holidays !

MrG

Wishing Y'All the most Merriest and Happiest Christmas and New Years Y'hear

t2517_vladstudioxmasnight1024x768.jpg

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

same to you MrG and everybody here at the community!!! keep doing well!!!

@warmth

Betatesting a life!

Current: Nokia Lumia 920 [WP8], HTC 7 Surround T8788 [WP7.8] & Vodafone 858 Smart [Android SmartLucky2.3] | Previous: Nokia Lumia 820, 720, 800, E7-00, X7-00, N8-00, N97, N96, etc.

Official Nokia Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011) | NokiaNews.eu & LoveMyNokia.com writer

Merry, belated, Christmas to all. :D

My Christmas wasn't too bad I suppose. :D My mum did try, bless her, but it just hasn't been the same for me in ages; I believe I have lost the Christmas spirit. :(

As for what I got: a cool stylish black jacket, a t-shirt, a shirt, jeans, some Adidas shower gel and spray, money, two DVDs: 'Michael McIntyre Live and Laughing' and 'Lee Evans Big - at O2 Arena', and chocolate; loads of it.

Yorkshireman

- [My Twitter Profile: Clicky]

Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions.

Albert Einstein

Bit late for happy Christmas so happy new year!

Been using CCleaner & Defraggler for ages now on my, my family's and my customers PC's! On your normal slow, dusty, overheating pos consumer PC it's one of the first things I do, When I return the PC I add a link to the Start menu annd have even printed ABC-123 style instructions to use the progs! When the exchange rate goes back to ?1=$2 then I will donate!

Thank you for helping me make a living!

David

Hi, from Belgium !

To all administrators, moderators and members...

I'am on this site...for the first time just this morning of first january 2009 !

So that ... Happy new year at all...

I am happy to be with you on this forum.

Sorry for my english, my mother's language is french !!!

Well, I have a problem with the last version 2.15.815 of CCleaner !

I 'am sorry, I pourchase in french...

Voil?, d?sol?, c'est plus facile bien que je comprenne facilement l'anglais ?crit !

Sur un vieux PC de 2002 fonctionnant encore sous Windows Me, toutes les mises ? jour de Cleaner ont tr?s bien fonctionn? jusque et y compris l'avant-derni?re version 2.14.

C'?tait PARFAIT.

La version 2.15 ne nettoye absolument rien, ne vide pas la corbeille, n'efface pas les fichiers r?cents du menu "D?marrer" , n'efface pas l'historique des navigateurs ni sous Internet Explorer, ni sous Mozilla Firefox !

J'ai d?sinstall? et r?install? totalement plusieurs fois la derni?re version apr?s l'avoir t?l?charg?e au moins cinq fois, cette version 2.15 refuse de fonctionner sous Windows Me !

D?s lors j'ai d?sinstall? compl?tement cette version et r?install? la version 2.05 conserv?e depuis f?vrier 2008 ; cette derni?re fonctionne de nouveau parfaitement (Je n'avais pas conserv? la version 2.14 qui fonctionnait encore tr?s bien) !

Je suis d?sol? de signaler ce probl?me...

"CCleaner" is always a wonderful program of cleaning !!!

Regards and thanks.