removed

Winapp2.ini

Winapp2.ini said:
My friends and I recently started a forum call FinishedSentences and I'd like to take this oppertunity to invite you all to use it.

While its on a crappy invisionfree forum right now, there is a good chance we will have either an MKPortal site or other domain name soon, so don't judge by the provider.

We're also working on skinning it and getting a banner up so right now its on normal invision mode, but I think that theres something for everyone on FinishedSentences. :>

totally sorry if website advertising like this is against the rules, but I thought it would be interesting to see if any of you found something you liked on it as its come so far. :>

heres the link :>

Link no longer exists. (DennisD moderator)

See we do read your posts.

The first post on Finished Sentences is quite "juvenile". Will it improve ? P.S. Of course it will !

Maybe you could have a little "tutorial" session with Rob. :o

:) davey

P.S. Almost forgot the most important thing.

Congrats on your venture !!!

Visionaries make our future !!!

• Moderators

Well done on getting it together to launch your own forum.

I think you have to decide who your target audience are, as I don't think you'll get a lot of the 'older end' posting in some of the areas :)

Perhaps there are too many categories listed, streamline things perhaps.

Start small and grow, mostly works better than the other way round.

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

I think that's a real nice looking place, I love the colour.

And talking of colour, I might slip into kiddies corner now and again to do a bit colouring-in. It's very theraputic.

:)

After doing a spot of colouring-in, you might want to do some spellings, that can be therapeutic too. :lol::P

• Moderators
I'm not sure what you mean. :huh:

I think she means areas with Kiddy in them, like Kiddy Music. You wouldn't see to many middle aged to old metal heads in there, unless we wanted to convert the youth of today from their current listening to something more brutal.

I think she means areas with Kiddy in them, like Kiddy Music. You wouldn't see to many middle aged to old metal heads in there, unless we wanted to convert the youth of today from their current listening to something more brutal.

I had my friend set up those forums, it was kind of under the idea of a "safe space" ie no profaninty / racism / sexism in those forums (not that its condoned elsewhere.) A name change would better suit it I think.but again, the only users on the forums are currently working on them so theres not much to worry about in way of impressing people just yet.

Also, yes, Kitchen Sink is top of the line hardware, like the Razer Lycosa :> which, by the way mine came in the mail today, and it is excellent!