• DennisD
    • fireryone
    • mr.brownstone
    • Tunerz
    • Winapp2.ini
    • Woody
    • YoKenny

I voted for me :)

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

I have a fun idea. How about we all do our own desktops using nothing but simple Microsoft Paint and the drawing tools. No photos. No Wacom stylus pens & pads. Only the mouse.

Homer Simpson - "So what do you think, Lisa? Feeling stupid? I know I am!" (peels out in his car)

I have a fun idea. How about we all do our own desktops using nothing but simple Microsoft Paint and the drawing tools. No photos. No Wacom stylus pens & pads. Only the mouse.

Homer Simpson - "So what do you think, Lisa? Feeling stupid? I know I am!" (peels out in his car)

lol, /insert old game quote/lets not and say we did.

fireryone

• Moderators

You could have something there. I would go along with that, maybe as a different thread to normal desktops.

It depends how much response we get to the idea, so lets here from anyone interested.