Same handle?

Humpty

Do you use the the same handle in other forums?

I don't as a matter of becoming too well known by any that may try and tag yourself all over the net.

Can you recognise any regulars here that may post in other forums under different handles? :unsure:

• Moderators

I think if people choose to post legitimately in a different forum under another name, I would respect the fact that they may not want this to be made public on this or any other forum

Just my opinion :)

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

• Moderators

I'm the same in any forum I visit which is currently on a regular basis is just CCleaner and Hydrogenaudio.org. It's actually really easy to tell it's me as I write in a very specific way, and always for consistencies sake use the same avatar, etc.

• Moderators

I've been using TwistedMetal since 99. I am registered at Neowin, DriverHeaven, FileForum, GeekStop Stop, and MSFN. I starting using TwistedMetal ever since I became a staff member for CyberStrike 2 back in 1999.

Your Friendly Neighborhood Piriform Forum Moderator

Quick Links: CCleaner Products | CCleaner Documentation | Knowledge Center | Downloads | Lost License Key

That's an interesting question. I'm a member of 2 or 3 other forums where I use a different name. I don't really know why I've done this, but on these other forums I've used a contraction of my real name. It's only here that I call myself Woody. Btw I know nobody is interested but I use the tag Woody because I'm a great fan of the novelist / humorist P.G. Wodehouse.

Incidentally I lurk over at Wilders, So I can easily recognize Humpty and Hazel under different names. ;)

It is never difficult to distinguish between a Scotsman with a grievance and a ray of sunshine. P. G. Wodehouse

• Moderators
Incidentally I lurk over at Wilders, So I can easily recognize Humpty and Hazel under different names. ;)

I can typically rather easily recognize people on different forums whom may go under different names simply from their writing style.

I use the same name and avatar whenever possible:

fireryone

f1eryone

fieryone

I use ccgamer for some reason on the Siteadvisor site and RTSWorld on Yahoo!Answers.

feel free to say hi if you see/know me from somewhere else

I've been using "fireryone" since 2002 mostly on Command & Conquer related forums and Newsgroups / GoogleGroups.

fireryone