Leaving your computer on all night

login123

This is old <_<

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit Edition | COOLER MASTER Centurion 590 with 4 120mm Blue LED FANS 1 Regular 120MM FAN and a Custom Window Side Panel | AMD Athlon II x4 2.6GHZ Stock| XIGMATEK HDT-S963 92mm | ASRock A780GXE/128 | G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) @800MHZ | CF 2 XFX 4850 1GB @GPU940/MEM1005 | 320GB/OS 160GB/Storage HDDs | LG CD/DVD SATA | Rosewill 600W 2 12v Rail@44 | Ccleaner, Defraggler | Malwarebytes', SUPERAnti-Spyware | Avira AntiVir Personal | Google Chrome v3/4, IE8

Great animations, JDPower. I like those, wonder how much programming time goes into one?

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

New to me. Your a nerd. :P
O... yeah! Your NERD :P

Edit: rridgely that thing was like back in... 2000 or even 1999 :mellow: Of all people I thought you knew about this but sadly you didn't and I did ^_^

Prefer this one: Animator Vs Animation

And the sequel

That's pretty old to if I recall currectly. It's cool. 2ND is much better then the 1ST. Fav. part is when the Fox gets frozen. I thought it was funny.
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit Edition | COOLER MASTER Centurion 590 with 4 120mm Blue LED FANS 1 Regular 120MM FAN and a Custom Window Side Panel | AMD Athlon II x4 2.6GHZ Stock| XIGMATEK HDT-S963 92mm | ASRock A780GXE/128 | G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) @800MHZ | CF 2 XFX 4850 1GB @GPU940/MEM1005 | 320GB/OS 160GB/Storage HDDs | LG CD/DVD SATA | Rosewill 600W 2 12v Rail@44 | Ccleaner, Defraggler | Malwarebytes', SUPERAnti-Spyware | Avira AntiVir Personal | Google Chrome v3/4, IE8

• Moderators

Regardless of people's age, it is impossible to have seen everything there is to see.

How sad it must be to be really old and not have anything new to look at - thank goodness that won't happen :)

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

This is old
I remember seeing it quite a while back and I liked it then and I like it now :P

That's pretty old to if I recall currectly. It's cool. 2ND is much better then the 1ST. Fav. part is when the Fox gets frozen. I thought it was funny.

Mine as well :lol:

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user