New Security Suite Freeware - Blink Personal Edition

mfenech

hehe Blink sounds nice,but i think ill pass after your experience

sorry to go a little off-topic,but how good is this dial-a-fix program you speak of?i was reading on their site and it sounds good.will it find many errors?worth having?any other info wud be helpful

Who watches The Watchmen?

sorry to go a little off-topic,but how good is this dial-a-fix program you speak of?i was reading on their site and it sounds good.will it find many errors?worth having?any other info wud be helpful

Its not really for finding errors, more for fixing something when its already gone wrong. It saved me on one occasion when Windows Update wasn't working working because the BITS (Background Intelligent Transfer) service had stopped for no apparent reason and wouldn't restart. Spent about two months in contact with MS tech support with no solution. Came on here, had Dial-a-fix recommended and it fixed it within 30 seconds.

Having said that I've had no use for it since but it will be staying on my computer just in case ;)

(What I'm trying to say is, yes its very good :D )

sounds good,gonna check it out

edit : looks a bit complicated..i ran the Prep,MSI,WU/WUAU parts,but decided against the rest since i had no idea what i was doing.are there any guides out there for it?shud i run the SSL/HTTPS/Cryptography or the Registration Center things?will they help out @ all?couldnt really find any guide on their site or google,still im curious if some1 wud care to enlighten me a bit about the program.

The Tools section seems pretty kool,very helpful id imagine

Who watches The Watchmen?

nothing i want to fix off top of my head....nothing wrong with my pc.just wondering will any of the tools will make my pc run better?and any other info

If theres nothing wrong then no it won't make your pc run better. Its not an everyday program, its just very good at fixing some common problems that sometimes crop up. Don't think you'll find any info other than whats on the Dial-a-fix site and in the program itself.

nothing i want to fix off top of my head....nothing wrong with my pc.just wondering will any of the tools will make my pc run better?and any other info

If you're really curious then go Here and ask the author himself.

It is never difficult to distinguish between a Scotsman with a grievance and a ray of sunshine. P. G. Wodehouse