Ashampoo Burning Studio 2007

Humpty

Haven't tried this burning software as yet but some may be interested.

Quote:

This download offer expires 13/12/2006. The publisher reserves the right to stop this offer at anytime without notice.

By clicking on the "Download Now" link you agree to these terms and conditions.

The first time you run the program, it will prompt you with a series of options about registration. Make sure you select 'Obtain a FREE full version key', press OK and follow the prompts. A web browser window will appear. Enter your email address and press Send.

Click the link in the email that arrives and fill in your details on the web page. Once that's done, Ashampoo will send another email with your product key. Check your email for the product key and enter this into the program when prompted.

Ashampoo link

Discussion at Wilders

• Moderators

This might be one of the ones that were not supposed to link to.(got in trouble the last time with trueimage. Well we didn't but the vnunet people did). If this needs to be taken down just PM me.

Anyway I got a version of this program off of vnunet that while older has more features?

post-1352-1164682335_thumb.jpg

I,ve got the older version. (Thanks Res45) & after a few days and a little help EVEN I was able to back up all My stuff to CD-R,s, took Me awhile cuz I kept trying to burn DVD,S . Duh . Anyway I think it,s great but never used anything else. Cowboy

I noticed the screen shots on Wilders shows 2007 Ver. 6.20 I have had Ver. 5 and now use 6 Screen shot attached which has more features than the 2007. Non the less its a great program I cant even remember the last time I had to deal with a coaster using this program I burn all my CD/DVD's Movie files/Music files and use it to write my ISO's. I did a pre release purchase of the Burn Studio 6 Ver. I have. It only cost me $15 bucks at the time couldn't be more happy with it.

post-1936-1164720264_thumb.jpg

This might be one of the ones that were not supposed to link to.(got in trouble the last time with trueimage. Well we didn't but the vnunet people did). If this needs to be taken down just PM me.

Correct, it's supposed to be a 'closed' download for readers (this isn't one that supposed to appear on the web, in public), although we can't stop readers from giving out the download URL :-/

Acronis went a bit ballistic when the last 'closed download' leaked and I had to pull it. Ahem.

Some good apps going up on vnunet.com/downloads soon though. I can only realistically put up 1 per week and I have more apps than we need right now. I'll get Xara XS up tomorrow morning and then another Paragon app up at the end of the week.

Chris/vnunet.com

• Moderators

Correct, it's supposed to be a 'closed' download for readers (this isn't one that supposed to appear on the web, in public), although we can't stop readers from giving out the download URL :-/

Yeah but the last thing that's needed is for it to get pulled, there's always PM's to do on forums to keep the knowledge non-public. I was perfectly happy with v5.51 and now I am also with 2007. Although it's free, it happens to be one of those products well worth buying and I would buy it if only it wasn't free. :)

• Moderators

well i downloaded the program and think its really good. i like the look of it, the ease of use, and seems to have everything i need in such a program.

I started using it some time ago when rridgely had told be about the 5.5 version on that excellent website for free commercial software. It has turned out to be my favourite CD/DVD burning software and has stopped me from the endless search for a good one.

Yeah it is easy to use, I like the fact that settings are not buried in sub-menu after sub-menu, and since there's no confusing jargon in the program - it's just straight forward and a great application in my opinion. It coupled with Burrrn completes my burning needs.