Jagged desktop icons

Not sure what i did, but my desktop icons look kind of "jagged". im sure it has something to do with a setting for the desktop icons, but not sure where to find this or how to change it. any ideas?

thanks!

yup its 1024 by 768. ill add a screen shot.

heres a screen shot:

if by jagged you mean ugly, then that's an easy fix. from the looks of things, your display is set to display 16-bit content which looks ugly for very modern icons. to fix this, right click on an empty space in the desktop and click Properties. after that, check the Settings tab and find Color Quality in there. after that, set it to 32-bit if you can.

if by jagged you mean ugly, then that's an easy fix. from the looks of things, your display is set to display 16-bit content which looks ugly for very modern icons. to fix this, right click on an empty space in the desktop and click Properties. after that, check the Settings tab and find Color Quality in there. after that, set it to 32-bit if you can.

Thanks alot dude! That was the fix!

Sorry about posting another simple problem guys-i really have a problem articulating what my issues are, which i know makes it harder for you all to discern, diagnose, and repair my problems!

thanks again for all of your help! I learned something new again today, so today is a success!

:):):)