Changed user name when renewing license now I cannot activate license

dorin

Hello. Today I renewed my license and opted for 3 computers/devices instead for the one I had previous. To do so, I used my wife's credit card. The transaction went smoothly, however when I tried to re-activate my license, I couldn't do so, because the name does not match. I tried using my wife's name but it still does not allow me to re-activate the license. In my "about" tab of Ccleaner the license number is tied to my first name. How can I do the change from my first name to my wife's first name, when the license key is attached to my first name? e-mail and last name are the same.

The message I get is: "The name you have entered does not match your license key. Please re-enter the name exactly as it was submitted at the time of purchase, including spaces and capital letters. You can check the name submitted in your purchase confirmation email."

I tried using the name exactly, however it seems the license key (re-activated) is tied to my name. I need help with this, please

• Moderators

If you emal support@ccleaner.com explaining your problem they should be able to sort you out quickly.

It helps if you email from the one you used to register, but I'm not sure if that is yours or your wifes? Anyway support can fix it.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

• Moderators
2 hours ago, dorin said:

I activated my license on 2 computers. However I cannot activate on my Android. Any ideas? Thanks

Currently the android license is not included in the bundle, licensing and pro features are pc/mac only.  Android's playstore does offer ccleaner pro, as an app, but takes care of the license themself.  (i think it's lifetime but may not be)

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

• Admin
7 hours ago, dorin said:

I activated my license on 2 computers. However I cannot activate on my Android

How many computers can I install CCleaner Professional Plus on? – Piriform Support: The Professional Plus licence key can be used to register CCleaner for up to 3 Windows and/or Mac computers. But alas not Android at this time.

4 hours ago, Nergal said:

Android's playstore does offer ccleaner pro, as an app, but takes care of the license themself.  (i think it's lifetime but may not be)

Google Play bills it separately - either annually or monthly.

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
To find out how we protect your privacy - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes