Despite being cleaned off, the registry always seems to come back?

shaherbano

Thank you for taking the time to get in touch. The line keeps reappearing after I clean it? Please see the attached screen shot...You may have to restart the computer to get it to appear. I would appreciate it if you could help. As a new member, I am unfamiliar with forums. Can you please get back to me?

• Moderators

no scrernshot and you seem to be starting in the middle, is there another thread you posted in as a different member or maybe email conversation with support?

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

Guest Andrei CCleaner
11 hours ago, shaherbano said:

Thank you for taking the time to get in touch. The line keeps reappearing after I clean it? Please see the attached screen shot...You may have to restart the computer to get it to appear. I would appreciate it if you could help. As a new member, I am unfamiliar with forums. Can you please get back to me?

Heya @shaherbano, please email our support team at support@ccleaner.com so they could help you out with your issue

Buenos días desde España.

A diario, tras la navegación por páginas web, ejecuto la aplicación Ccleaner para limpiar cookies y otros datos de navegación, así como la función "Registro" para revisar errores. En esta función siempre me aparece la línea que figura en el documento adjunto. Tras pulsar "Revisar", la línea de error desparece, pero si vuelvo a ejecutar "Registro" vuelve a aparecer una y otra vez.

¿Qué puedo hacer para que no aparezca día tras día?

Ccleaner.pdf

Google translate.

On a daily basis, after browsing web pages, I run the Ccleaner application to clear cookies and other browsing data, as well as the "Log" function to check for errors. In this function I always see the line that appears in the attached document. After pressing "Review", the error line disappears, but if I rerun "Log" it reappears again and again.

Guest Andrei CCleaner
32 minutes ago, cmbeltrangal said:

Buenos días desde España.

A diario, tras la navegación por páginas web, ejecuto la aplicación Ccleaner para limpiar cookies y otros datos de navegación, así como la función "Registro" para revisar errores. En esta función siempre me aparece la línea que figura en el documento adjunto. Tras pulsar "Revisar", la línea de error desparece, pero si vuelvo a ejecutar "Registro" vuelve a aparecer una y otra vez.

¿Qué puedo hacer para que no aparezca día tras día?

Ccleaner.pdf 293.19 kB · 0 downloads

Hola @cmbeltrangal, comuníquese con nuestro equipo enviando un correo electrónico a support@ccleaner.com para ayudarlo con este problema.

• Moderators

I can't read that screenshot, it isn't clear - and the OP doesn't say which entry is being talked about.

However I believe that you are both talking about the Toast Notifer "SpeechRuntime".

This is known about, and it is not a bug it's just the way that Windows 10 works.

See this:

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

• Moderators
1 hour ago, hazelnut said:

I just used a magnifying glass :lol: up against the screenshot ...

Should have gone to Specsavers.

Disclaimer - Other high street opticians are available - if not closed due to the plague, driver shortages, gas/CO2 shortages, or all their staff going back to Europe because of Brexit.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043