About windows services

wixud

So i downloaded latest version and i've noticed in tools section startup,windows services which can be disable or even remove... Why the hell you are put this? This function never was before. You want that users screwed up with that by accidentally doing something in windows services? Basically i love this ccleaner programm,been using many years but when you bought it from original company and adding nonsense function,tools etc it makes programm unsafe...

i cant see the option "remove" on "startup" -> windows services"

you have only access to the windows services if you tick "advanced mode"

without "advanced mode" you dont see windows-services,

"delete" is available on "windows" section 😉 but there you cant windows services disable or delete - only third-party as i can see.

perhaps should the devs let ccleaner dislay an notify by tick this option <- a suggestion for the near future? "warning - with this option you have access to windows-services and you can damage your system... blabla etc."

Versions of CCleaner Cloud; Introduction Ccleaner Cloud;

Ccleaner-->System-Requirements; Ccleaner FAQ´s; Ccleaner builds; Scheduling Ccleaner Free

Es ist möglich, keine Fehler zu machen und dennoch zu verlieren. Das ist kein Zeichen von Schwäche. Das ist das Leben -> "Picard"

• Moderators
1 hour ago, trium said:

perhaps should the devs let ccleaner dislay an notify by tick this option <- a suggestion for the near future? "warning - with this option you have access to windows-services and you can damage your system... blabla

+1 (especially the blahblah part ;) ) but seriously though, this is a good idea (even though most people click through warnings, it better to have it so members can say "well, they warned you"

Edited by Nergal

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Nergal said:

(even though most people click through warnings, it better to have it so members can say "well, they warned you"

No warning needed just force the entering of a Captcha. The Captcha alone will make everyone flee in fear.:lol: