WLM 8.0 is out!

PS3

you will no longer get the the v8.0 from the msn site. its changed its name to windows live messenger. it is not msn messenger 8.0.

MSN Messenger is a funny piece of software. It somehow keeps on getting worse and worse for every new version. Amazing!

firefoxblue4yw.gif

button_b.png hydrogen2nr.png

80x15_3.png

MSN Messenger is a funny piece of software. It somehow keeps on getting worse and worse for every new version. Amazing!

Just the opposite with WLM, it got a lot better. I beta tested it since the start and it has changed a great deal.

Link to a topic about the older betas.

They did change a lot. I love this one. I have been using this since the first beta as well, and I love it. :) It's my favortie Messenger.

I only use AIM, Yahoo, WLM, and Trillian. :P Out of all of them I like WLM the most.

Windows Pro Media 8.1 x64  |  8GB Ram  |  500G HDD 7200 RPM  |  All  that I know about my graphics is that it's Intel  :)

They did change a lot. I love this one. I have been using this since the first beta as well, and I love it. :) It's my favortie Messenger.

I only use AIM, Yahoo, WLM, and Trillian. :P Out of all of them I like WLM the most.

I find it rather silly to use 3-4 different instant messengers. Especially since they tend to be big and bloaty. A better idea would be to just use one multi-protocol messenger such as Miranda IM, Gaim, Trillian, etc.

firefoxblue4yw.gif

80x15_3.png

I find it rather silly to use 3-4 different instant messengers. Especially since they tend to be big and bloaty. A better idea would be to just use one multi-protocol messenger such as Miranda IM, Gaim, Trillian, etc.

I do have Trillian. But like PS3 said, Triallian doesn't have any features and I use all of the features. Also, the programs are bloated, but I am using less than 30% of my disk space so it doesn't hurt me to use that actual versions. ;)

Windows Pro Media 8.1 x64  |  8GB Ram  |  500G HDD 7200 RPM  |  All  that I know about my graphics is that it's Intel  :)

i dont trust msn, or w/e the hell they are calling it these days, and i will stick with trillian, i dont need the extra features or any of those bells and whistles. I feel that sticking with this third party is better in the long run. ( I might sound like im attacking your post krit86lr but im not lol)

IPB Image

Insert random C4 joke here.

I feel that sticking with this third party. ( I might sound like im attacking your post krit86lr but im not lol)

No, not all. That's your opinion. :D

i stick with my trillian.

thats ok. you can use what you wish. whatever suits the individual, then its more likely that program will be used. i thought it would be good to tell those excited msn messenger users that a new version is out and ready to be downloaded.

i dont trust msn, or w/e the hell they are calling it these days, and i will stick with trillian, i dont need the extra features or any of those bells and whistles. I feel that sticking with this third party is better in the long run. ( I might sound like im attacking your post krit86lr but im not lol)

I agree with you. For me it is Miranda IM though.

firefoxblue4yw.gif

80x15_3.png