Foiled Burglar Sues Store Employees for 'Emotional Distress'

Humpty

LOL, typical things that can only happen in the US!

He should stop whining, if he come in with a gun and try to rob the store then get his ass beaten, he only got himself to blame for being a moron. Well deserved.

firefoxblue4yw.gif

button_b.png hydrogen2nr.png

80x15_3.png

• Moderators

Yeah, because stupidity is limited to just the US. AmeriKKKa, amirite?

jerkbag.gif

DJ, I refuse to accept that remark and must insist on the UK having a share in the stupidity market.

Only last week a guy was on a rooftop hurling bricks at the police and then demanded something to eat and drink. This was duly passed up to him. The reason why was given as, it might have infringed his human rights if they had refused to do so.

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

DJ, I refuse to accept that remark and must insist on the UK having a share in the stupidity market.

Just playing off Eldmannen's remark.

Click here if CCleaner Issues are re-appearing

DjLizard.net

DjLizard.net wiki

Dial-a-fix

Dial-a-fix tips

DjLizard.net software support forum

Do you live in Bradenton, Sarasota, Tampa, or St. Petersburg, Florida? Visit Digital Doctors where I work :)

• Moderators

People coming into stores trying to rob them and then getting beatup by the store owners and/or employees shouldn't be able to sue, hell his/her family shouldn't even be able to sue if deadly force is used when the person has a gun.

Only last week a guy was on a rooftop hurling bricks at the police and then demanded something to eat and drink. This was duly passed up to him. The reason why was given as, it might have infringed his human rights if they had refused to do so.

He's lucky I wasn't handling his food because it would have had a shitload of tranquilizer in it, he would've really been trippin' off the roof.