Schedule warning and unable to set a schedule for CCleaner

I am simply trying to set a weekly cleaning schedule for CCleaner to take place on each Wednesday at 3PM.  When I set it up, I get this pop-up error message:

"Schedule warning....You have selected an invalid combination of days and months, please ensure that all selected days exist for at least one of the selected months."

All I can do is click OK and I'm back to trying to set a schedule.  I've tried changing days and time, but it pops the same error message every time.

CCleaner - Pro Edition v5.44.6577 (64-bit)
Windows 10 Pro ver 1803

ee41056983397434ca5f927723aff2dd.png

• Moderators

Because you use pro version you may be better served by using your priority support.  it's really just other users in this forum.

I, as one volunteer, have not tried the scheduled cleaning so I can't be much help here

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

• Moderators

since creating the task in CC is failing, try creating it directly in Task Scheduler.

Backup now & backup often.
It's your digital life - protect it with a backup.
Three things are certain; Birth, Death and loss of data. You control the last.

3 hours ago, Nergal said:

Because you use pro version you may be better served by using your priority support.  it's really just other users in this forum.

I, as one volunteer, have not tried the scheduled cleaning so I can't be much help here

Oh, thanks. I forgot about the support that comes with the registered version, I'll give that a try.

• Moderators

The others may have missed something in your screenshot.

I think it's because you have the date format wrong. (Unless there are different installer settings for different countries?)

Looking at the example given with my CCleaner (admittedly Free) it should be day/month/year - so yours should be 18/07/2018.

From your screenshot it looks like you are trying to set it to the seventh day of the 18th month, and obviously there is no 18th month.

Clipboard01.gif.aa9faa179e82bc0bf481049973771455.gif

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

• Moderators

I had thought of that and added a rider about different countries.

Still it would explain the wording of the error as 'an invalid combination' and is a simple thing to try.

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

• Moderators

PS. I also notice a typo in CCleaner itself from Speedracer's screenshot.

Surely it should say "Every day of each week..." and not of each month?