Start Saving Now for Your New PS3!

Mike Rochip

• Moderators

I don't think it will cost that much in the US. Simply because of the price of the new xbox and sony knows that if their machine costs $200 more no one will buy it.

I read somewhere that the ps3 will come with a 60 gig hard drive that has linux on it. Sounds pretty awesome to me.(not to mention unreal 2007)

Wow. If it really is gonna be $600-700, count me out! But at least its got a big HD and Linux OS.

I'm actually surprised that both Sony and MS are putting out systems with such (relatively) small hard drives. I mean, people are going ot want put their music and movies on these things, so why skimp? Gigabytes are cheep these days, so that would've been an easy upgrade. The 36 GB HD-DVDs that the XBox 360 can play (with the optional drive) won't even be able to fit on its measly 20 GB HD!

Save a tree, eat a beaver.

Save a tree, wipe with an owl.

Every time a bell rings, a thread gets hijacked!

ding, ding!

Give Andavari lots of money and maybe even consider getting K a DVD-RW drive.

If it's not Scottish, IT'S CRAP!!!

• Moderators

Right who in their right mind would pay $200 USD more for it when the competition would have a lower price.

Sony lost money like crazy with the PS2 hardware and knowly allowed it to happen.

They could essentially lose allot of money on the hardware, just to make it up all up from the software. Most people will buy only one console however everybody buys several game titles over the lifespan of a console.

I heard it was delayed because they had to put their idiot DRM on it.

Not that I would ever buy anything from Sony anyways.

Comes with free rookit? Yippikayey!

firefoxblue4yw.gif

button_b.png hydrogen2nr.png

80x15_3.png

• Moderators

however expensive they are ppl will buy them

Yeah and there will probably be assclowns like when the PS2 was released that gobbled up as many consoles as they could only to sell them for $1000.00, $1500.00 USD, and higher because of the demand. People who do that should be jailed.

Comes with free rookit? Yippikayey!

Ha ha :lol:

Father: What do you want for Christmas son?

Son: A Sony Rootkit! And DRM!

• Moderators

i've heard rumors about the PS3 which limits the ammount of time you can play a game.

If that's the case change the Digital Rights Management moniker to Dirty Rotten Machine.

I don't know why they'd do such a thing and hopefully it's just a rumour like a belated April fools joke since I fall asleep all the time playing a game, and being that it's my main form of electronics entertainment, e.g.; Gaming > Music > PC. I'd get upset real quick if it just automatically powered down. Yeah PC is dead last in my electronics entertainment lineup in the endless pursuit to stave off boredom.

• Moderators

doesnt anyone go outside anymore? :)

Where's outside, holy s**t the house has an outside I'll have to tell everyone!

Emm smell that clean HEPA purified indoor air, until the dog farts.