Do you use the same user name at other sites?

Some people do, but I don't. I already have so many usernames and passwords, that for forums I am one and the same everywhere I go.

People here and at LS go to other forums and use different usernames. I can't keep track of who people are after awhile. Now I have a little note stuck to my monitor with peoples multiple usernames so that I can keep track of who I'm talking to. :lol:

It gets very confusing! Fun topic by the way. ;)

Windows Pro Media 8.1 x64  |  8GB Ram  |  500G HDD 7200 RPM  |  All  that I know about my graphics is that it's Intel  :)

I use the same everywhere. But some dipstick is using my username on another forum.

To the best of my knowledege, I am still the only "lokoike" on the web, and hopefully it will stay that way. I always post as "lokoike", too, cause I'm not clever enough to think of more than one good user name.

Save a tree, eat a beaver.

Save a tree, wipe with an owl.

Every time a bell rings, a thread gets hijacked!

ding, ding!

Give Andavari lots of money and maybe even consider getting K a DVD-RW drive.

If it's not Scottish, IT'S CRAP!!!

I use more than one alias.

Internet is pretty scary, example if you have one alias when you started using computers several years ago, and wasnt so good with computers.

Then a look on Google and its cache page and such, it can easy find stuff linked to you and alias that you did or said years ago.

firefoxblue4yw.gif

button_b.png hydrogen2nr.png

80x15_3.png