Converting

Parvez

I have a small movie clip which is in (.mov) format. I guess its QuickTime's format.

when i try to insert that movie in Microsoft Powerpoint it doesnt play because Win Media player does not suppor the file format.

Can you guys tell me a good coverter? I want to convert .mov to .mpeg so i can play in powerpoint. I downloaded one but since it has a trail period.. it only converts 50%

Thanks

288olaow8888cq2.jpg

Erm.. well i actually wasn't talking about this one. The thing is... i gotta do a presentation for my class on some biology topic. I have this video that i wanted to show but it doesnt play in powerpoint because of the file format (.mov) and also win media player doesnt play that too!

So, i was thinking to convert that .mov clip to .mpeg so i can play that in powerpoint!

288olaow8888cq2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

well i can only suggest you to wait till the VidFlash.com will start working. its online converter so you will be able to convert everything you need without installation any converter and avoid any codec problems. It will start in middle April.

i cant wait. i have regestered there but i havent got a confirmation email. but it will starts soon.

good luck :D

bamn! I think I stepped in a poo

• 1 year later...