Suggestion: Translate the site into Bulgarian

Tragedy

Hello,

I am dealing with translations of programs and sites into my native language - Bulgarian. As your product is popular in Bulgaria I believe that translating your site will increase the popularity of CCleaner. I am also writing the review of the program in Bulgarian so when I am finished you the admins want they can post it somewhere in order to be helpfull for the Bulgarian users.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes but I cannot translate it without the permision of the owners so I am waiting for an answer...

By the way my mail is mmetev@yahoo.com if any of the owners want to contact me.

And another thing - I will write an overview of the program in Bulgarian for my countrymen in order to help them use this program.

Yes but I cannot translate it without the permision of the owners so I am waiting for an answer...

By the way my mail is mmetev@yahoo.com if any of the owners want to contact me.

And another thing - I will write an overview of the program in Bulgarian for my countrymen in order to help them use this program.

MrG (the writer of CCleaner) hasn't replied here yet?

He must have missed it, cause I'm sure he doesn't mind getting a hand. I know I wouldn't! Maybe he just searches for topics/posts that have his name in them...

MrG, Mr.G, Mr. G, Mr G, MRG, mrg, mrG. :P

Save a tree, eat a beaver.

Save a tree, wipe with an owl.

Every time a bell rings, a thread gets hijacked!

ding, ding!

Give Andavari lots of money and maybe even consider getting K a DVD-RW drive.

If it's not Scottish, IT'S CRAP!!!

You can always PM MrG :)

Yeah, but he gets like a million a day, and I don't know of anyone who has ever gotten a response. I know that I never have. Not that this is his fault, but I think you have more of a chance of being heard by making a thread like this than if you PM him.

Save a tree, eat a beaver.

Save a tree, wipe with an owl.

Every time a bell rings, a thread gets hijacked!

ding, ding!

Give Andavari lots of money and maybe even consider getting K a DVD-RW drive.

If it's not Scottish, IT'S CRAP!!!

• Admin

Did someone call my name? :)

I'm currently not planning to translate the website into another language, as it's hard enough to manage the 28 or so application translations.

What I might do is once I've redone the help section, offer that to be translated in a Wiki type way.

MrG

• Moderators

What I might do is once I've redone the help section, offer that to be translated in a Wiki type way.

A Wiki has my vote! Especially if it would incorporate a plethora of questions (perhaps redundant) that always seem to be asked again and again.

A Wiki has my vote! Especially if it would incorporate a plethora of questions (perhaps redundant) that always seem to be asked again and again.

Definitely. That's a great idea! :)

The best suggestion that I've heard yet. ;)

Windows Pro Media 8.1 x64  |  8GB Ram  |  500G HDD 7200 RPM  |  All  that I know about my graphics is that it's Intel  :)