Some cookies are remaining

fernman

Just found the same problem on my other computer. One cookie, www.google.co.uk this time, is remaining in Cookies to Delete, it does not clear when Ccleaner is run.

System, browser and Ccleaner version are identical to those of the first machine.

I've attached a screenshot jpeg of it.

The cookies referred to are unwanted on both machines and they are certainly not in what you refer to as my 'Exclude list' which I take to mean my Cookies to Keep list.

Not quite sure what you mean by 'Do you have Adobe Flash Player ticked'? If you mean, is it in my Cookies to Keep list, the answer is no, I don't..

post-63204-0-69537500-1345803339_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

please redo screenshot with whole ccleaner window and the undeleted cookie highlighted (at the bottom of the screen it'll say the kind of cookie)

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

How about no. 2 in the list ?

http://www.weather.c...calweather.html

That indicates it is not rated for use with anything other than Firefox v3 or IE 7,8

Opera just does not appear in the list.

Also I have a vague recollection that this Weather thing may have something running even when no browser appears to be open.

Is it possible that either Gigaom or Weather applications may have some sort of protection over their cookies ?

No.14 worked, thanks hazelnut!

No doubt the weather.com one will be back when I use that site again, though it's unlikely to be for some time as I only use it to check long-term forecasts when I'm going on a trip abroad.

Now all I want is a similar fix for the gigaom one!

Not tearing my hear out over it but it's an annoyance that Ccleaner isn't removing them as expected.