Forum wierdness: New theme was there, and then wasn't?

DennisD

• Moderators

I'm really pleased I took a screenshot of this, otherwise you guys would have been doubting my sanity.

I arrived here today to find a delicious new theme in place. Looked like a combination of IPBoard colours and Piriform.

It looked really good, and the white didn't seem to be as bright.

What struck me as odd was that no one had opened a thread about it.

To cut a long story short, I could barely move from one section to another, so I logged out and changed Opera for Firefox to see if it was an Opera issue.

Came back to find the old eye watering colours back in place. Damn!! What a huge disappointment.

:(

• Moderators

Something must have temporarily blocked the Piriform skin although the same something made it just about impossible to move from one section to another.

It really looked good all the same, and I can't see why we couldn't have an option like that but it always falls on deaf ears sadly.

@ hazel

Photoshop??? :)

• Moderators

It really looked good all the same, and I can't see why we couldn't have an option like that but it always falls on deaf ears sadly.

Probably a branding thing. Too bad we can't at least have the option for different colors, I've been to a forum before that had ten different themes to choose from.