Look here please!

Anwar

Should I choose openoffice or microsoft office both of them have the same utility but openoffice supports more file extensions like pdf,doc does openoffice supports powerpoint files somethings I have homework with those! :) Oh yes my friends here the link it is also recommended that you use a download manager ( YOU CAN FIND ONE IN THE TOPIC CALLED FREEWARE) size 75mb

• Moderators
I would definitly choose OpenOffice. No doubt about it.

24168[/snapback]

Same here!

If I had known about OpenOffice when purchasing my system back in December 2003 I could have saved $300 plus dollars USD, and could have instead either kept that money or used that money for slightly better hardware, a bigger monitor, or an even larger secondary hard disk.

Hello!!! I am asking if openoffice supports all MS Office extensions please anwser!

24202[/snapback]

Then you need to learn to speak proper english so you can get the help you need. We aren't mind-readers and cannot translate poorly written english.

Did you think to check their website? Look for the FAQ? No? Then go here.

• Moderators
Hello!!! I am asking if openoffice supports all MS Office extensions please anwser!

24202[/snapback]

Somebody in this topic already answered your question. Read all the responses before you ask the same question twice.