Games

nodles

• Moderators

I have 360, ps3, and wii.

I'm in the middle of school hell(ALMOST OVER!) so I haven't been playing as much as I'd like.

When I get done next week I'm going to buy the following:

Batman Arkham City, Zelda Skyward Sword, Assassins Creed Revelations, and Uncharted 3. I'll probably play through Zelda first and then Batman.

(black friday I'm going to head out to bestbuy. :P )

I should buy Battlefield 3 (tested the beta, I have BF:BC2) and I'm waiting for Batman: Arkham City on PC (will be awesome) and Star Wars: The Old Republic (just a few days ago I got beta :)).

Next year Diablo 3 etc.

Yeah, hazelnut is a true hc-pro-gamer. ;)

• Moderators

Spider solitaire (does that make me a pc gamer ?) :)

:lol: Love it.

I have a PS2, and I'm working my way through a couple of Tomb Raiders.

How does the 360 fare against the PS3 for driving games and Tomb Raider type adventures?

I've had PS, too, in the closet I have still modded PS2 (slim) and Sega MegaDrive (the best!). :D

Also I just upgraded my PC's hardware, nice to play etc. now.

@DennisD: I don't really know, 'cause I don't play those genres that much (or on console anyway), but I'd prefer Xbox360.

I should buy Battlefield 3 (tested the beta, I have BF:BC2) and I'm waiting for Batman: Arkham City on PC (will be awesome) and Star Wars: The Old Republic (just a few days ago I got beta :)).

Next year Diablo 3 etc.

Yeah, hazelnut is a true hc-pro-gamer. ;)

I've managed to waste over 2 days playing bf3 in the past month.. :guilty:

http://battlelog.bat...tats/354136280/

Edit: I got an OR Beta key, but haven't redeemed it (I do this a lot, usually regret it)

How is it?

It's good, I've preordered it, in a guild (with a few of my friends) already (joined before beta). Did you get a weekend beta or "full-time" beta? First I thought I got the weekend beta, but I got the full-time. :D

• Moderators

I've just learned why the XBox is a lot cheaper than the PS3.

In my quick glance at the price quite a while ago, I didn't get as far as checking out the HD sizes, and the less expensive XBox has only a 4gb hard drive.

The large capacity version is almost up with the PS3 price. :(

Mostly the PC.

Because it is so customizable, & almost anything you do on a PSP, Wii, X-Box is also available for PC. With a high end PC, graphics are better, games are faster, etc.

I like:

- Bejewelled

- Bookworm

- Dynomite

- Doom

- Heretic

- Hexen

- Solitaire

- Spider Solitaire

- Missile Command

- Dig Dug

- Asteroids

- Beachhead 2000

- Rally Championship Racing (with steering wheel/brakes/gas, etc)

- Age of Empires Gold 2 (Version 3 has better graphics, but the gameplay removed some cheats & tried too hard to neutralize all attacks & make all weapons equally effective)

And a lot of others.

@DennisD: PS3 has bluray, though I'd buy a individual/seperate Blu-ray player. Go with your habits & price with that, I guess. You could check lists of exclusive games for PS3 and X360.

Age of Empires II: The Age of Kings is great! Used to play it alot. I also do prefer PC alot over consoles. I'm playing Bejeweled Blitz @Facebook sometimes. ;D

Doom + Hexen + etc I've on Steam (well, almost all my PC games are in Steam, if available there).

Edited by nodles