PC Speakers

gr81

Ok my Advent Juster TGX-S2500 stereo speakers stoped working.....Its the push-button switch "on/off" that doesnt work anymore :( .

I tried to fix it but no result. So what I wana know is which Multimedia Stereo Speakers should I buy and you guys recommend any?

• Moderators

Personally I use, like, and prefer Altec Lansing speakers w/Subwoofer on the PC because my first set was on my first system that came with them, they left a very good lasting impression; I really like how they are made/manufactured quality-wise when comparing them against rival products in the same price range, and I like the sound they produce again against rival products in the same price range - I'm however not sure how they would fair against Bose speakers though.

Although I have desktop speakers they very rarely get used because most of the time I'm using headphones.

• Moderators
?50.

I don't know what that would be in U.S. money, however for around $100-$200 dollars here in the U.S.A. you can get a very decent pair of Altec Lansing surround speakers with a subwoofer. In that price range there's other name brands as well.