When... did this forum "upgrade"

Hinata

• Moderators

The Theme is still in the process of fixing I believe. The upgrade was due to new version of IPBoard. It was recent, though if you've not been here in over a year, you may have missed two forum-look-changes

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

I've also noticed that all of my posts are gone... forum misplaced them, perhaps?

Anyway, I'm not quite sure I like this forum upgrade. Due to me not being here for a while, I'm sure I won't notice to much. I only come here occasionally, anyway. See you around, Piriform.

• Moderators

A whole bunch of posts vanished into the ether during the latest update which must have sadly included yours.

Posts only ever get removed for very good reasons.

@ Winapp ... I would probably kill to get the old "CCleaner" skin back. I hate this upgrade and this colour scheme with a passion, but the many unhappy comments are being made in vain I'm afraid.

Tons! I just don't sleep! :lol:

Actually the workload is managable, but sometimes the things asked of us are abusurd (I have a python assignment due tomorrow which requires that I do mathemathical operations that I was never taught, and are not in the book. The teacher seems to think we all took Discrete Math I)

Actually the workload is managable, but sometimes the things asked of us are abusurd (I have a python assignment due tomorrow which requires that I do mathemathical operations that I was never taught, and are not in the book. The teacher seems to think we all took Discrete Math I)

I remember in the 3rd year at Uni the Electro Magnetic Propagation lecturer dumped on us a load of APPLIED Field Theory

and applied it to calculation standing wave properties in Rectangular (difficult) and Circular (impossible) waveguides.

There was Div, Grad, and Curl all over the place.

One of us asked for an explanation of the maths and was told that the Maths lecturer had covered this in the previous year.

Our spokesman said that was unfair - it was over a year ago and had been forgotten.

That resulted in an additional Homework assignment :wacko:

It'd be one thing if I was even allowed to TAKE the math that his is taught in, but as a Software Engineering major, I'm not allowed to take Discrete Math I until I take Project Based Calculus 2 or an equivalent - 2nd quarter at earliest !

So if you are the only one in the group who completes the assignment on time,

Do you get a Gold Star,

or detention for having your parent's do your homework :rolleyes:

A whole bunch of posts vanished into the ether during the latest update which must have sadly included yours.

Posts only ever get removed for very good reasons.

@ Winapp ... I would probably kill to get the old "CCleaner" skin back. I hate this upgrade and this colour scheme with a passion, but the many unhappy comments are being made in vain I'm afraid.

I second that. All of this white burns my eyes. O.O