Detect=HKCU\Software\Dropbox
Default=False
FileKey1=%AppData%\DropBox|Filecache.db;SigStore.db
FileKey2=%AppData%\DropBox\Bin|*.log
FileKey3=%AppData%\Dropbox\logs|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey4=%AppData%\Dropbox\Cache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey5=%CommonAppData%\Dropbox\Update\Log\|*.*
FileKey6=%LocalAppData%\Dropbox\Logs\|*.*|RECURSE

Windows 10 x64 Pro on ASUS Maximus VIII Extreme motherboard, i7-6700k CPU,H220 X2 Liquid Cooler, 64 gbyte RipJaws DDR4 3200 RAM, Samsung 970 Pro NVMe M.2 500 gbyte SSD + Samsung 850 Pro 512 gbyte SSD, EVGA RTX 3060 Titan graphics card (Home Built System);  Windows 11x64 Pro on 512 gigabyte Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 Laptop/tablet and Dell XPS 8940 PC.  ASUS RT-AC88U router, 14 tbyte WD My Cloud PR2100 NAS Server, 200 Mbps cable Internet, MS Edge Chromium, MS Office 2021 (Local), Casper 11, DisplayFusion (3 Flat Panel Displays per system):   Latest Bitdefender Internet Security, Quicken, Weather Watcher Live, ThumbsPlus 10, Sticky Password 8, WD Smartware, CyberLink PowerDVD23, MSI AfterBurner, Rainmeter, 8GadgetPack, and many more.

Revised Entry

[Adobe Acrobat Distiller XI*]
LangSecRef=3021
Detect=HKLM\Software\Adobe\Acrobat Distiller\11.0
Default=False
FileKey1=%AppData%\Adobe\Acrobat\Distiller 11|*.log
FileKey2=%AppData%\Adobe\Acrobat\Distiller 11\Cache|*.*
RegKey1=HKCU\Software\Adobe\Acrobat Distiller\PrinterJobControl

Corrected the entry name from [Adobe Acrobat Distiller*] to [Adobe Acrobat Distiller XI*]
Removed: Detect1=HKCU\Software\Adobe\Acrobat Distiller

Revised Entry

[Acrobat Reader DC*]
LangSecRef=3021
Detect=HKLM\Software\Adobe\Acrobat Reader\DC
Default=False
FileKey1=%ProgramFiles%\Adobe\Acrobat Reader DC\Setup Files|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey2=%CommonAppData%\Adobe\Setup|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Adobe\Acrobat\DC\Cache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Adobe\Acrobat\DC|UserCache.bin
RegKey1=HKCU\Software\Adobe\Acrobat Reader\DC\AVConversionFromPDF
RegKey2=HKCU\Software\Adobe\Acrobat Reader\DC\AVConversionToPDF
RegKey3=HKCU\Software\Adobe\Acrobat Reader\DC\AVGeneral\cDockables
RegKey4=HKCU\Software\Adobe\Acrobat Reader\DC\AVGeneral\cRecentFiles
RegKey5=HKCU\Software\Adobe\Acrobat Reader\DC\AVGeneral\cRecentFolders
RegKey6=HKCU\Software\Adobe\Acrobat Reader\DC\AVGeneral\cRecentToolsList
RegKey7=HKCU\Software\Adobe\Acrobat Reader\DC\AVGeneral\cToolbars
RegKey8=HKCU\Software\Adobe\Acrobat Reader\DC\RememberedViews\cNoCategoryFiles
RegKey9=HKCU\Software\Adobe\Acrobat Reader\DC\ShareIdentity
RegKey10=HKCU\Software\Adobe\Adobe Synchronizer\DC

Added: FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Adobe\Acrobat\DC|UserCache.bin

Added: RegKey4, RegKey5 and RegKey6

Revised Entry

[Adobe Acrobat DC*]
LangSecRef=3021
Detect=HKLM\SOFTWARE\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat\DC
Default=False
FileKey1=%ProgramFiles%\Adobe\Acrobat DC\Setup Files|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Adobe\Acrobat|*.idx|RECURSE
FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Adobe\Acrobat\DC\Cache|*.*
FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\Adobe\Acrobat\DC|UserCache.bin
RegKey1=HKCU\Software\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat\DC\AVConversionFromPDF
RegKey2=HKCU\Software\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat\DC\AVConversionToPDF
RegKey3=HKCU\Software\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat\DC\AVGeneral\cDockables
RegKey4=HKCU\Software\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat\DC\AVGeneral\cRecentFiles
RegKey5=HKCU\Software\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat\DC\AVGeneral\cRecentFolders
RegKey6=HKCU\Software\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat\DC\AVGeneral\cRecentToolsList
RegKey7=HKCU\Software\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat\DC\AVGeneral\cToolbars
RegKey8=HKCU\Software\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat\DC\RememberedViews\cNoCategoryFiles
RegKey9=HKCU\Software\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat\DC\ShareIdentity

Removed: Detect2=HKCU\Software\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat\DC

Added: RegKey4, RegKey5 and RegKey6

For some reason, Acrobat Reader DC creates HKCU\Software\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat\DC and even if someone does not have Adobe Acrobat DC, it still shows up in CCleaner. After removing Detect2, the issue is resolved.

It appears that [bing Weather*] is causing this app to stop working properly on Windows 10 x64 Professional.  Randomly Bing Weather will begin opening and then immediately shutdown.  In order to get the app to work properly again, I have to

1.  Open CMD.exe>Run as Administrator

2.  Enter the following command string: PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Command "& {$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.BingWeather).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest}

3.  Push Enter and let PowerShell fix the app.

I have not yet tracked down which line entry within the [bing Weather*] code is breaking the app. 

Windows 10 x64 Pro on ASUS Maximus VIII Extreme motherboard, i7-6700k CPU,H220 X2 Liquid Cooler, 64 gbyte RipJaws DDR4 3200 RAM, Samsung 970 Pro NVMe M.2 500 gbyte SSD + Samsung 850 Pro 512 gbyte SSD, EVGA RTX 3060 Titan graphics card (Home Built System);  Windows 11x64 Pro on 512 gigabyte Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 Laptop/tablet and Dell XPS 8940 PC.  ASUS RT-AC88U router, 14 tbyte WD My Cloud PR2100 NAS Server, 200 Mbps cable Internet, MS Edge Chromium, MS Office 2021 (Local), Casper 11, DisplayFusion (3 Flat Panel Displays per system):   Latest Bitdefender Internet Security, Quicken, Weather Watcher Live, ThumbsPlus 10, Sticky Password 8, WD Smartware, CyberLink PowerDVD23, MSI AfterBurner, Rainmeter, 8GadgetPack, and many more.

add DetectOS so won't appear on windows below windows 8

[internet Explorer Vault*]
DetectOS=6.2|
LangSecRef=3022
Detect=HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer
Default=False
Warning=This will clear the saved passwords in the Windows Mail App
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Microsoft\Vault\*|*.vcrd

It appears that [bing Weather*] is causing this app to stop working properly on Windows 10 x64 Professional.  Randomly Bing Weather will begin opening and then immediately shutdown.  In order to get the app to work properly again, I have to

I've been trying to figure this out too. Every time I try to reproduce it, it will stop working randomly which makes it hard to pin point. Was thinking it might be the container.dat files

I've been trying to figure this out too. Every time I try to reproduce it, it will stop working randomly which makes it hard to pin point. Was thinking it might be the container.dat files

Do you happen to use any other cleaning program such as AVG PC TuneUp?  The Cleaner routine in TuneUp will also break Bing Weather and HuluPlus

Do you happen to use any other cleaning program such as AVG PC TuneUp?  The Cleaner routine in TuneUp will also break Bing Weather and HuluPlus

Bleachbit for the more agressive stuff, I tried it with winapp2 off and the weather app didn't break.

I can't figure out if it's caused by cleaning the app entry or a combanation of things.

Been using RegShot once it breaks then running the powershell command to see what is restored.

New Entry:  [HuluPlus*]

[HuluPlus*]
LangSecRef=3031
Detect=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\HuluLLC.HuluPlus_fphbd361v8tya
Default=False
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Packages\HuluLLC.HuluPlus_*\AC\INetCache|*.*|RECURSE
ExcludeKey1=FILE|%LocalAppData%\Packages\HuluLLC.HuluPlus_*\AC\INetCache|container.dat
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Packages\HuluLLC.HuluPlus_*\AC\INetCookies|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Packages\HuluLLC.HuluPlus_*\AC\INetHistory|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Packages\HuluLLC.HuluPlus_*\AC\Temp|*.*
FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\Packages\HuluLLC.HuluPlus_*\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\Content|*.*
FileKey6=%LocalAppData%\Packages\HuluLLC.HuluPlus_*\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\MetaData|*.*
FileKey7=%LocalAppData%\Packages\HuluLLC.HuluPlus_*\TempState|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey8=%LocalAppData%\Packages\HuluLLC.HuluPlus_*\LocalState|*.tmp|RECURSE

• Moderators

Found this registry key for Chromium/Chrome, which keeps track of browser exit/shutdown as some sort of logging into the registry, I had over 60KB of the logging stored in the registry.

New:

[Browser Exit Codes*]
LangSecRef=3029
Detect=HKCU\Software\Chromium\BrowserExitCodes
Default=False
RegKey1=HKCU\Software\Chromium\BrowserExitCodes
Edited by Andavari
Forgot the asterisk after the entry name

Found this registry key for Chromium/Chrome, which keeps track of browser exit/shutdown as some sort of logging into the registry, I had over 60KB of the logging stored in the registry.

New:

[Browser Exit Codes*]
LangSecRef=3029
Detect=HKCU\Software\Chromium\BrowserExitCodes
Default=False

add detect and regkey for chrome

[browser Exit Codes*]

LangSecRef=3029

Detect1=HKCU\Software\Chromium\BrowserExitCodes

Detect2=HKCU\Software\Google\Chrome\BrowserExitCodes

Default=False

RegKey2=HKCU\Software\Google\Chrome\BrowserExitCodes

Revised Entry:  [HuluPlus*]

In my original submission of [HuluPlus*] posted above, for some unknown reason CCleaner does not honor the ExcludeKey1 for retaining the file named container.dat.  It may be because the file is 0 kb in size....I really do not know why.  In the code below, I modified FileKey1 and FileKey2 plus eliminated the ExcludeKey1

[HuluPlus*]
LangSecRef=3031
Detect=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\HuluLLC.HuluPlus_fphbd361v8tya
Default=False
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Packages\HuluLLC.HuluPlus_*\AC\INetCache\*\|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Packages\HuluLLC.HuluPlus_*\AC\INetCookies\*\|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\Packages\HuluLLC.HuluPlus_*\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\Content|*.*
FileKey6=%LocalAppData%\Packages\HuluLLC.HuluPlus_*\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\MetaData|*.*

In my original submission of [HuluPlus*] posted above, for some unknown reason CCleaner does not honor the ExcludeKey1 for retaining the file named container.dat.  It may be because the file is 0 kb in size....I really do not know why.  In the code below, I modified FileKey1 and FileKey2 plus eliminated the ExcludeKey1

You just forgot to add a backslash at the end of the path:

ExcludeKey1=FILE|%LocalAppData%\Packages\HuluLLC.HuluPlus_*\AC\INetCache\|container.dat

(Alternative: ExcludeKey1=FILE|%LocalAppData%\Packages\HuluLLC.HuluPlus_*\AC\INetCache\container.dat)

Revised Entry:  [HuluPlus*]

Did excluding Container.dat from hulu stop the crashes? I had this for Bing Weather* "ExcludeKey1=FILE|%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.BingWeather_*\AC\*\|container.dat"

But it still ends up crashing.

Did excluding Container.dat from hulu stop the crashes? I had this for Bing Weather* "ExcludeKey1=FILE|%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.BingWeather_*\AC\*\|container.dat"

But it still ends up crashing.

Well...Yes I think it now prevents CCleaner from breaking HuluPlus, Bing Weather and Netflix.  HOWEVER, there are other utilities that come along and remove container.dat.  One of them is MS's Disk Cleanup and another is AVG PC TuneUp.  I've unchecked "Temporary Internet Files" in Disk Cleanup and am not using AVG PC TuneUp's cleaner utility to see if these Apps stay operational. 

Another utility that breaks these apps is the built-in Automatic Maintenance of Windows 8/10.

You just forgot to add a backslash at the end of the path:

ExcludeKey1=FILE|%LocalAppData%\Packages\HuluLLC.HuluPlus_*\AC\INetCache\|container.dat

(Alternative: ExcludeKey1=FILE|%LocalAppData%\Packages\HuluLLC.HuluPlus_*\AC\INetCache\container.dat)

Ah yes, that was the issue.

Winapp2... please use the [HuluPlus*] provided below:

[HuluPlus*]
LangSecRef=3031
Default=False

Modified entry: Added FileKey1-4.

[DVBViewer Setup Files*]
LangSecRef=3023
Detect=HKLM\Software\CM&V\DVBViewer
Default=False
Warning=This will prevent a modify installation. You have to download the installer to modify the installation.
FileKey1=%CommonAppData%\CMUV\DVBViewer\backup|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey2=%ProgramFiles%\DVBViewer\backup|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey3=%ProgramFiles%\DVBViewer\GraphPresets|*.fgp
FileKey4=%ProgramFiles%\DVBViewer\Remotes|*.*
FileKey5=%ProgramFiles%\DVBViewer\setup|*.*
FileKey6=%ProgramFiles%\DVBViewer\Transponders|*.*

Modified entry: Added FileKey11.

[Java More*]
LangSecRef=3022
Detect=HKLM\Software\JavaSoft\Java Runtime Environment
Default=False
FileKey1=%AppData%\Sun\Java\Deployment\SystemCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Sun\Java\Deployment\SystemCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey4=%LocalLowAppData%\Sun\Java\Deployment\SystemCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey5=%WinDir%\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\Cache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey6=%WinDir%\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\Cache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey7=%ProgramFiles%\Java\jre*|*PATCH.ERR
FileKey8=%ProgramFiles%\Java\jre*\lib\security|*.bak
FileKey9=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\Program Files*\Java\jre*|*PATCH.ERR
FileKey10=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\Program Files*\Java\jre*\lib\security|*.bak
FileKey11=%SystemDrive%\Users\*\.oracle_jre_usage|*.*|REMOVESELF

Modified entry: Added FileKey10.

[GEAR DIFx Installers*]
LangSecRef=3024
Detect1=HKCR\Installer\Products\CACFC38969C58104B8CE6D8561446C45
Detect2=HKLM\SOFTWARE\GEAR Software\DIFx
Detect3=HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\UserData\S-1-5-18\Components\3EC13FCAF38E85F44B0F1137C7FB5037
Default=False
FileKey1=%AppData%\188F1432-103A-4ffb-80F1-36B633C5C9E1|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey2=%AppData%\34BE82C4-E596-4e99-A191-52C6199EBF69|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey3=%AppData%\9223B3E6-70DD-4e2f-965B-DD8E02D2E20B|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey4=%AppData%\Downloaded Installations|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey5=%CommonAppData%\188F1432-103A-4ffb-80F1-36B633C5C9E1|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey6=%CommonAppData%\34BE82C4-E596-4e99-A191-52C6199EBF69|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey7=%CommonAppData%\9223B3E6-70DD-4e2f-965B-DD8E02D2E20B|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey8=%CommonAppData%\9727E41D-AD6A-47cd-B9BC-CF630B6013FD|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey9=%CommonAppData%\A73B37F8-7A4D-41f4-98A8-7F608CE8B98F|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey10=%CommonAppData%\E1864A66-75E3-486a-BD95-D1B7D99A84A7|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey11=%CommonAppData%\{755AC846-7372-4AC8-8550-C52491DAA8BD}|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey12=%LocalAppData%\Downloaded Installations|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey13=%ProgramFiles%\188F1432-103A-4ffb-80F1-36B633C5C9E1|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey14=%ProgramFiles%\34BE82C4-E596-4e99-A191-52C6199EBF69|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey15=%ProgramFiles%\38FDB89C-1EBD-4366-84B2-336D12CC3209|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey16=%ProgramFiles%\9223B3E6-70DD-4e2f-965B-DD8E02D2E20B|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey17=%ProgramFiles%\93E26451-CD9A-43A5-A2FA-C42392EA4001|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey18=%ProgramFiles%\9727E41D-AD6A-47cd-B9BC-CF630B6013FD|*.*|REMOVESELF

• 2 weeks later...

New Entry

It works on the latest versions of AVG AntiVirus and AVG Internet Security. Both of the programs' names are now AVG Protection.

[AVG Protection*]
LangSecRef=3024
Detect=HKLM\SOFTWARE\AVG\AV
Default=False
FileKey1=%ProgramFiles%\AVG\Av|updatecomps.bak;*.old
FileKey2=%CommonAppData%\Avg\AV\Antispam|*.tmp;*.tmp1;*.tmp2;*.gz
FileKey3=%CommonAppData%\Avg\AV\SetupBackup|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey4=%CommonAppData%\Avg\log\AV16|*.log;*.log.*;*.log.lock
FileKey5=%CommonAppData%\Avg\log\fmw1|*.log;*.log.*;*.log.lock
FileKey6=%CommonAppData%\MFAData\logs|*.*
FileKey7=%CommonAppData%\MFAData\pack|*.*
FileKey8=%CommonAppData%\MFAData|msistorg.dat.bkp;public_installation_log.xml
FileKey9=%LocalAppData%\Avg\log\av16|*.log;*.log.*;*.log.lock
FileKey10=%LocalAppData%\Avg\log\fmw1|*.log;*.log.*;*.log.lock
FileKey11=%LocalAppData%\AvgSetupLog|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey12=%LocalAppData%\MFAData\logs|*.*
FileKey13=%WinDir%\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Avg\av16\temp|*.*
FileKey14=%WinDir%\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Avg\log\av16|*.log;*.log.*;*.log.lock
FileKey15=%WinDir%\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Avg\log\fmw1|*.log;*.log.*;*.log.lock
FileKey16=%WinDir%\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Avg\av16\temp|*.*
FileKey17=%WinDir%\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Avg\log\av16|*.log;*.log.*;*.log.lock
FileKey18=%WinDir%\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Avg\log\fmw1|*.log;*.log.*;*.log.lock

So I had an idea for a Skype entry, but wasn't for sure if it was good.

I was looking at the folder located in C:\ProgramData\Skype, or C:\Users\AllUsers\Skype for XP systems, and noticed there is nothing useful in that folder. So I figured we could get rid of this entry:

[skype Installers*]
LangSecRef=3022
Detect=HKCU\Software\Skype

Default=False
FileKey1=%CommonAppData%\Skype|SkypeToolbars.msi|RECURSE
FileKey2=%CommonAppData%\Skype\*|Skype.msi|REMOVESELF

and instead, create a FikeKey in this entry:

[skype More*]
LangSecRef=3022

Default=False
FileKey1=%AppData%\Skype|*.lck;*.lock;cookies.dat|RECURSE
FileKey2=%AppData%\Skype\*\*cache|*.*|RECURSE

that cleans out that entire directory, rather than how the Skype installers just cleans out parts of it. What do you guys think? I didn't do it because I thought maybe there was a reason why that wans't done already?

The FileKey would be FileKey3=%CommonAppData%\Skype|*.*|RECURSE

I am a maintainer for Winapp2. I also have a open-source group on Steam.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/opencommunity

[softEther VPN*]
LangSecRef=3024
Detect=HKCU\Software\SoftEther Project\SoftEther VPN

Warning=Exclude installer.cache if you're using SoftEther VPN Client Web Installer
Default=False
FileKey1=%ProgramFiles%\SoftEther VPN Client\vpn_debug|*.*
FileKey2=%ProgramFiles%\SoftEther VPN Client\backup.vpn_client.config|*.config
FileKey3=%ProgramFiles%\SoftEther VPN Client\client_log|*.*
FileKey4=%ProgramFiles%\SoftEther VPN Client\|installer.cache

[Realtek (Logs)*]
LangSecRef=3021
Detect=HKLM\Software\Realtek
Default=False
FileKey1=%ProgramFiles%\Realtek*|*.*log;*.txt|RECURSE
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\Program Files*\Realtek*|*.log;*.txt|RECURSE
FileKey3=%SystemDrive%|RHDSetup.log
ExcludeKey1=FILE|%ProgramFiles%\Realtek\*\InstCtrl.txt
ExcludeKey2=FILE|%ProgramFiles%\Realtek\*\setupctrl.txt

- combine [Realtek (Logs)*] and [Realtek Audio Install Files*]

- modify FileKey1

updated

What's new in winapp2.ini 5.10.150925

General:

09 New Entries
11 Modified Entries
04 Removed Entries

Note:

Change log excludes minor changes (mild pathing changes, key reordering, non-major key tweaks, etc)

Verbose:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Entries:

[AVG Protection*]
LangSecRef=3024
Detect=HKLM\SOFTWARE\AVG\AV
Default=False
FileKey1=%ProgramFiles%\AVG\Av|updatecomps.bak;*.old
FileKey2=%CommonAppData%\Avg\AV\Antispam|*.tmp;*.tmp1;*.tmp2;*.gz
FileKey3=%CommonAppData%\Avg\AV\SetupBackup|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey4=%CommonAppData%\Avg\log\AV16|*.log;*.log.*;*.log.lock
FileKey5=%CommonAppData%\Avg\log\fmw1|*.log;*.log.*;*.log.lock
FileKey6=%CommonAppData%\MFAData\logs|*.*
FileKey7=%CommonAppData%\MFAData\pack|*.*
FileKey8=%CommonAppData%\MFAData|msistorg.dat.bkp;public_installation_log.xml
FileKey9=%LocalAppData%\Avg\log\av16|*.log;*.log.*;*.log.lock
FileKey10=%LocalAppData%\Avg\log\fmw1|*.log;*.log.*;*.log.lock
FileKey11=%LocalAppData%\AvgSetupLog|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey12=%LocalAppData%\MFAData\logs|*.*
FileKey13=%WinDir%\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Avg\av16\temp|*.*
FileKey14=%WinDir%\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Avg\log\av16|*.log;*.log.*;*.log.lock
FileKey15=%WinDir%\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Avg\log\fmw1|*.log;*.log.*;*.log.lock
FileKey16=%WinDir%\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Avg\av16\temp|*.*
FileKey17=%WinDir%\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Avg\log\av16|*.log;*.log.*;*.log.lock
FileKey18=%WinDir%\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Avg\log\fmw1|*.log;*.log.*;*.log.lock

[browser Exit Codes*]
LangSecRef=3029
Detect1=HKCU\Software\Chromium\BrowserExitCodes
Detect2=HKCU\Software\Google\Chrome\BrowserExitCodes
Default=False
RegKey2=HKCU\Software\Google\Chrome\BrowserExitCodes

[Google Cloud Messaging*]
LangSecRef=3029
SpecialDetect=DET_CHROME
Default=False
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Google\Chrome\User Data\*\GCM Store|*.*|RECURSE

[HuluPlus*]
LangSecRef=3031
Default=False

[Jing*]
LangSecRef=3024
Detect=HKLM\SOFTWARE\TechSmith\Jing
Default=False
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\TechSmith\Jing\DataStore|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\TechSmith\Jing\Temp|*.*|RECURSE

[Microsoft Edge More*]
LangSecRef=3022
Detect=HKCU\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe
DetectFile=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe
Default=False
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!002\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\MicrosoftEdge\User\Default\DataStore\Data|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\MicrosoftEdge\User\Default\DataStore\Indexed\Data|*.*|RECURSE

[Office 2016*]
LangSecRef=3021
Detect=HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Common
Default=False
FileKey1=%AppData%\Microsoft\Office\Recent|*.*
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Microsoft\MSOIdentityCRL\production\temp|*.*_sync
FileKey3=%AppData%\Microsoft\PowerPoint\Sync\Temp|*.*
RegKey1=HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Access\File MRU
RegKey2=HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Word\File MRU
RegKey3=HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Word\Place MRU
RegKey4=HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Excel\File MRU
RegKey5=HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Excel\Place MRU
RegKey6=HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Publisher\File MRU
RegKey7=HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\16.0\PowerPoint\File MRU
RegKey8=HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\16.0\PowerPoint\Place MRU
RegKey9=HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\16.0\OneNote\RecentNotebooks
RegKey10=HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Word\User MRU
RegKey11=HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Excel\User MRU
RegKey12=HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Access\User MRU
RegKey13=HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Publisher\User MRU
RegKey14=HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\16.0\PowerPoint\User MRU
ExcludeKey1=FILE|%AppData%\Microsoft\Office\Recent\|Welcome to Word.LNK
ExcludeKey2=FILE|%AppData%\Microsoft\Office\Recent\|Welcome to Publisher.LNK
ExcludeKey3=FILE|%AppData%\Microsoft\Office\Recent\|Welcome to OneNote.LNK

[softEther VPN*]
LangSecRef=3024
Detect=HKCU\Software\SoftEther Project\SoftEther VPN
Warning=Exclude installer.cache if you're using SoftEther VPN Client Web Installer
Default=False
FileKey1=%ProgramFiles%\SoftEther VPN Client\vpn_debug|*.*
FileKey2=%ProgramFiles%\SoftEther VPN Client\backup.vpn_client.config|*.config
FileKey3=%ProgramFiles%\SoftEther VPN Client\client_log|*.*
FileKey4=%ProgramFiles%\SoftEther VPN Client\|installer.cache

[Web Applications*]
LangSecRef=3029
SpecialDetect=DET_CHROME
Default=False
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Google\Chrome\User Data\*\File System\000\p\Paths|CURRENT;LOCK
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Google\Chrome\User Data\*\File System\Origins|CURRENT;LOCK

Modified Entries:

[Adobe Acrobat DC*]
LangSecRef=3021
Detect=HKLM\SOFTWARE\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat\DC
Default=False
FileKey1=%ProgramFiles%\Adobe\Acrobat DC\Setup Files|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Adobe\Acrobat|*.idx|RECURSE
FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Adobe\Acrobat\DC\Cache|*.*
FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\Adobe\Acrobat\DC|UserCache.bin
RegKey1=HKCU\Software\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat\DC\AVConversionFromPDF
RegKey2=HKCU\Software\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat\DC\AVConversionToPDF
RegKey3=HKCU\Software\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat\DC\AVGeneral\cDockables
RegKey4=HKCU\Software\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat\DC\AVGeneral\cRecentFiles
RegKey5=HKCU\Software\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat\DC\AVGeneral\cRecentFolders
RegKey6=HKCU\Software\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat\DC\AVGeneral\cRecentToolsList
RegKey7=HKCU\Software\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat\DC\AVGeneral\cToolbars
RegKey8=HKCU\Software\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat\DC\RememberedViews\cNoCategoryFiles
RegKey9=HKCU\Software\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat\DC\ShareId

- Added RegKey4-6

[Acrobat Reader DC*]
LangSecRef=3021
Detect=HKLM\Software\Adobe\Acrobat Reader\DC
Default=False
FileKey1=%ProgramFiles%\Adobe\Acrobat Reader DC\Setup Files|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Adobe\Acrobat\DC\Cache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Adobe\Acrobat\DC|UserCache.bin
RegKey1=HKCU\Software\Adobe\Acrobat Reader\DC\AVConversionFromPDF
RegKey2=HKCU\Software\Adobe\Acrobat Reader\DC\AVConversionToPDF
RegKey3=HKCU\Software\Adobe\Acrobat Reader\DC\AVGeneral\cDockables
RegKey4=HKCU\Software\Adobe\Acrobat Reader\DC\AVGeneral\cRecentFiles
RegKey5=HKCU\Software\Adobe\Acrobat Reader\DC\AVGeneral\cRecentFolders
RegKey6=HKCU\Software\Adobe\Acrobat Reader\DC\AVGeneral\cRecentToolsList
RegKey7=HKCU\Software\Adobe\Acrobat Reader\DC\AVGeneral\cToolbars
RegKey8=HKCU\Software\Adobe\Acrobat Reader\DC\RememberedViews\cNoCategoryFiles
RegKey9=HKCU\Software\Adobe\Acrobat Reader\DC\ShareIdentity

- Added RegKeys4-6

[DVBViewer Setup Files*]
LangSecRef=3023
Detect=HKLM\Software\CM&V\DVBViewer
Default=False
Warning=This will prevent a modify installation. You have to download the installer to modify the installation.
FileKey1=%CommonAppData%\CMUV\DVBViewer\backup|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey2=%ProgramFiles%\DVBViewer\backup|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey3=%ProgramFiles%\DVBViewer\GraphPresets|*.fgp
FileKey4=%ProgramFiles%\DVBViewer\Remotes|*.*
FileKey5=%ProgramFiles%\DVBViewer\setup|*.*
FileKey6=%ProgramFiles%\DVBViewer\Transponders|*.*

-Added FileKeys1-4

[Dropbox*]
LangSecRef=3024
Detect=HKCU\Software\Dropbox
Default=False
FileKey1=%AppData%\DropBox|Filecache.db;SigStore.db
FileKey2=%AppData%\DropBox\Bin|*.log
FileKey3=%AppData%\Dropbox\logs|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey4=%AppData%\Dropbox\Cache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey5=%CommonAppData%\Dropbox\Update\Log\|*.*
FileKey6=%LocalAppData%\Dropbox\Logs\|*.*|RECURSE

- Added FileKey6

[FastStone Capture More*]
LangSecRef=3024
Detect=HKCU\SOFTWARE\FastStone Capture
DetectFile=%AppData%\FastStone\FSC
Default=False
FileKey1=%AppData%\FastStone\FSC|*.bak
FileKey2=%AppData%\FastStone\FSC|fsc.db
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\FastStone\FSC|fsc.db
RegKey1=HKCU\Software\FastStone|_GrbId
RegKey2=HKCU\Software\FastStone|_LastClipPlayed
RegKey3=HKCU\Software\FastStone|_LastRecordingFileName
RegKey4=HKCU\Software\FastStone\APP.FSRecorder\Global|_GrbId
RegKey5=HKCU\Software\FastStone\APP.FSRecorder\Global|_LastClipPlayed
RegKey6=HKCU\Software\FastStone\APP.FSRecorder\Global|_LastRecordingFileName

- Added FileKeys1 & 3
- Added RegKeys1-3

[GEAR DIFx Installers*]
LangSecRef=3024
Detect1=HKCR\Installer\Products\CACFC38969C58104B8CE6D8561446C45
Detect2=HKLM\SOFTWARE\GEAR Software\DIFx
Detect3=HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\UserData\S-1-5-18\Components\3EC13FCAF38E85F44B0F1137C7FB5037
Default=False
FileKey1=%AppData%\188F1432-103A-4ffb-80F1-36B633C5C9E1|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey2=%AppData%\34BE82C4-E596-4e99-A191-52C6199EBF69|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey3=%AppData%\9223B3E6-70DD-4e2f-965B-DD8E02D2E20B|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey4=%AppData%\Downloaded Installations|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey5=%CommonAppData%\188F1432-103A-4ffb-80F1-36B633C5C9E1|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey6=%CommonAppData%\34BE82C4-E596-4e99-A191-52C6199EBF69|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey7=%CommonAppData%\9223B3E6-70DD-4e2f-965B-DD8E02D2E20B|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey8=%CommonAppData%\9727E41D-AD6A-47cd-B9BC-CF630B6013FD|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey9=%CommonAppData%\A73B37F8-7A4D-41f4-98A8-7F608CE8B98F|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey10=%CommonAppData%\E1864A66-75E3-486a-BD95-D1B7D99A84A7|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey11=%CommonAppData%\{755AC846-7372-4AC8-8550-C52491DAA8BD}|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey12=%LocalAppData%\Downloaded Installations|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey13=%ProgramFiles%\188F1432-103A-4ffb-80F1-36B633C5C9E1|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey14=%ProgramFiles%\34BE82C4-E596-4e99-A191-52C6199EBF69|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey15=%ProgramFiles%\38FDB89C-1EBD-4366-84B2-336D12CC3209|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey16=%ProgramFiles%\9223B3E6-70DD-4e2f-965B-DD8E02D2E20B|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey17=%ProgramFiles%\93E26451-CD9A-43A5-A2FA-C42392EA4001|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey18=%ProgramFiles%\9727E41D-AD6A-47cd-B9BC-CF630B6013FD|*.*|REMOVESELF

- Added  FileKey10

[Java More*]
LangSecRef=3022
Detect=HKLM\Software\JavaSoft\Java Runtime Environment
Default=False
FileKey1=%AppData%\Sun\Java\Deployment\SystemCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Sun\Java\Deployment\SystemCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey4=%LocalLowAppData%\Sun\Java\Deployment\SystemCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey5=%WinDir%\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\Cache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey6=%WinDir%\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\Cache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey7=%ProgramFiles%\Java\jre*|*PATCH.ERR
FileKey8=%ProgramFiles%\Java\jre*\lib\security|*.bak
FileKey9=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\Program Files*\Java\jre*|*PATCH.ERR
FileKey10=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\Program Files*\Java\jre*\lib\security|*.bak
FileKey11=%SystemDrive%\Users\*\.oracle_jre_usage|*.*|REMOVESELF

- Added FileKey11

[LocalSystem Cached Certification Files*]
LangSecRef=3025
Detect=HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows
Default=False
FileKey1=%WinDir%\System32\config\SystemProfile\Application Data\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\Content|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%WinDir%\System32\config\SystemProfile\Application Data\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\MetaData|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey3=%WinDir%\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\LocalLow\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\Content|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey4=%WinDir%\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\LocalLow\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\MetaData|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey5=%WinDir%\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\AppData\LocalLow\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\Content|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey6=%WinDir%\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\AppData\LocalLow\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\MetaData|*.*|RECURSE

- Added FileKeys 1 & 2

[MS Office PowerPoint More*]
LangSecRef=3021
Detect1=HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\12.0
Detect2=HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\14.0
Detect3=HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\15.0
Detect4=HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\16.0
Default=False
RegKey1=HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\12.0\Common\Internet|UseRWHlinkNavigation
RegKey2=HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\14.0\Common\Internet|UseRWHlinkNavigation
RegKey3=HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\15.0\Common\Internet|UseRWHlinkNavigation
RegKey4=HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Common\Internet|UseRWHlinkNavigation

- Added RegKey4

[Windows Defender More*]
LangSecRef=3025
Detect=HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows Defender
Default=False
FileKey1=%CommonAppData%\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Definition Updates\Backup|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%CommonAppData%\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Network Inspection System\Support|*.txt
FileKey3=%CommonAppData%\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Scans|*.bin;*.bin*
FileKey4=%CommonAppData%\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Scans\History\Service|*.log
FileKey5=%CommonAppData%\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Scans\Scans\History\CacheManager|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey6=%CommonAppData%\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Support|*.*|RECURSE

- Added FileKey2

[Windows System Profile*]
LangSecRef=3025
Detect=HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows
Default=False
FileKey1=%WinDir%\System32\config\SystemProfile\Cookies|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%WinDir%\System32\config\SystemProfile\IETldCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey3=%WinDir%\System32\config\SystemProfile\Local Settings\History|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey4=%WinDir%\System32\config\SystemProfile\Local Settings\Temp|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey5=%WinDir%\System32\config\SystemProfile\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey6=%WinDir%\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey7=%WinDir%\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Temp|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey8=%WinDir%\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey9=%WinDir%\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\IETldCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey10=%WinDir%\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey11=%WinDir%\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Temp|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey12=%WinDir%\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey13=%WinDir%\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\IETldCache|*.*|RECURSE

- Added FileKeys1-5

Removed Entries:

[Jing DataStore*]
LangSecRef=3024
Detect=HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{94D5AF0F-E6EE-4A75-BE31-9C9C9A87AD45}
Default=False
Warning=This will delete the backups of images you've taken with Jing.
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\TechSmith\Jing\DataStore|*.*

- Merged into Jing

[Jing Temp*]
LangSecRef=3024
Detect=HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{94D5AF0F-E6EE-4A75-BE31-9C9C9A87AD45}
Default=False
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\TechSmith\Jing\Temp|*.*

- Merged into Jing

[stored HSTS Cookies*]
LangSecRef=3026
SpecialDetect=DET_MOZILLA
Default=False
FileKey1=%AppData%\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\*|SiteSecurityServiceState.txt

- Included in CCleaner

[Windows XP System Profile*]
DetectOS=|5.1
LangSecRef=3025
Detect=HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows
Default=False
FileKey1=%WinDir%\System32\config\SystemProfile\Application Data\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\Content|*.*
FileKey2=%WinDir%\System32\config\SystemProfile\Application Data\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\MetaData|*.*
FileKey3=%WinDir%\System32\config\SystemProfile\Cookies|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey4=%WinDir%\System32\config\SystemProfile\IETldCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey5=%WinDir%\System32\config\SystemProfile\Local Settings\History|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey6=%WinDir%\System32\config\SystemProfile\Local Settings\Temp|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey7=%WinDir%\System32\config\SystemProfile\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files|*.*|RECURSE

- Marged into Windows System Profile* and LocalSystem Cached Certification Files*

I'll update the hash etc in a few days

I assume, since my original question never gotten answered, that this would be okay to do:

Remove entry:

[skype Installers*]
LangSecRef=3022

Default=False
FileKey1=%CommonAppData%\Skype|SkypeToolbars.msi|RECURSE
FileKey2=%CommonAppData%\Skype\*|Skype.msi|REMOVESELF

Edit entry:

[skype More*]
LangSecRef=3022

Default=False
FileKey1=%AppData%\Skype|*.lck;*.lock;cookies.dat|RECURSE
FileKey2=%AppData%\Skype\*\*cache|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey3=%CommonAppData%\Skype|*.*|RECURSE

Added FileKey3. This FileKey will do everything that the Skype installers does, plus more.

I am a maintainer for Winapp2. I also have a open-source group on Steam.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/opencommunity