Care to Offer an Opinion?

bustin98

I personally think that it is a good idea. so good job there. My only concern would be to have everything accesible for possible upgrades, ie. memory, vid or sound card...ect. :D

nice site also.

Well, it can be stolen from a hardened goverment facility too.

But the desk do make it more difficult to steal it. And not only does it protect the computer from being stolen, but also protect it from being tampered with, such as adding a hardware keylogger, opening the case and stealing the CPU, etc. ;)

I think that it is a good desk. :)

firefoxblue4yw.gif

button_b.png hydrogen2nr.png

80x15_3.png

i think it would be much better if a hotel computers worked off a lan but like a different way. to prevent theft they would have everything hidden behind a wall and the cd rom, and floppy would be built in the wall along with the basic jacks. then through a plexiglass window would they have an lcd and they would have speakers into the wall. then if you needed you could go up to teh front desk of the hotel, and right down your name and pick up a mouse and keyboard that would be numbered and you would be given a password to access the network. Thats what im talking bout secure and anti theft.

IPB Image

Insert random C4 joke here.